Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jms "race" Lip Kits For The Us Spec Bumpers!
ZX3TUNING,Nov 4 2004, 03:16 PM Wrote:sorry, i cannot break up the kits like that.
i have the rears because a couple of the kits were already broken up and now i'm stock with a couple of rears that are next to impossible to sell on their own.

Paolo, check your PMs
oh ok i understand.. just thought you ordered the rear and side but couldn'T order the front.. no problem..
ZX3T gone..
Hey Mitch, I'm interested in a pair of those sideskirts. How low do they hang? I'll be keeping my stock front bumper for quite a while (eventually want to get a 2k2+ euro front with JMS lip so we can be twins :D ) and I dont want the sideskirts to be too low compared to the front/rear and have it looking dumb/unfinished.

I'm not sure what my priorities are right now, I was thinking euro rear bumper and THEN sideskirts, but I dont know. Depends on the prices of both I guess.
they do not hang any lower than the bottom of the uni-body seam on the car
is there such thing as a rear piece for wagons?
you might be able to make the rear work but i know WW has a nice ragon rear lip that would macth this kit quiet nicely.
I googled JMS Race Lip, and this came up :lol:

any more left?
THE FOCUS IS GONE! THE LEGEND IS DEAD!

but hey, im still around.....
just wondering but i wanted to double check that these side skirts will fit on an 05 zx5
E.O MASIV
i am sold out of the sides and just have 3 rear skirts and one front skirt left in stock.
ok but will they fit on a zx5 or only a zx3??
E.O MASIV
they should fit all Focus'.
how much for the front?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
is the front canadian or euro spec
My other ride is your Mom
Canadian spec...
price?
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advanti Racing 17"x7" Scorcher000 27 13,932 07-10-2009, 04:44 AM
Last Post: Scorcher000
  Fs:18" Konig "hotswap" Wheels & Tires (4x108) castone 0 2,690 05-28-2009, 08:10 AM
Last Post: castone
  2.5" Race Header, And Flex Pipe boost til'bust 15 4,064 05-09-2008, 05:47 AM
Last Post: airJORDAN23
  "reflex" Wiper Blades...? Penwraith 39 18,689 05-18-2005, 06:16 AM
Last Post: NOS2Go4Me