Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Group Buy?
like i said, i can get toms turbo kits
a votech tuner kit with the aftercooler, 44lb injectors and a FS/SCT chip would not be a custom package... it's pretty much going to be the new package to run for the vortech!!
I love you mitch. Lets talk prices on these kits..

That Vortech kit seemss intersteing . Is that for a SVT or Zetec.

I emailed tom a few times and for me to order that kit directly from him (full bolt on and even him self said would require no tuning becuase it comes allready done) would cost me huge $$$. and thats before shipping :(

Send me a PM or something...
Gettin back to the topic of group buy-----what we all want is something reasonably priced to start us off, not a friggin TURBO KIT!!!

So. give us a price on the ST170 headlights, include shipping to one address in Ontario, and we can start the group buy off from there.

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
ST170 headlights, I would love to see something like that on a group buy. A turbo, no thanks... a group by for something that's into the thousands of dollars is just retarded.
who said anything about a GB on a vortech or toms kit!

ST170s wont be a GB, they are probably just going to be stock, i'll give you guys first go at them though... i don't have prices yet as we aqre still getting all of our new cost list together from our new supplier.

i'd like to do a GB on stuff i can order up easily and not have to wait upto 1.5 months before I GET THEM!!
Well why not make the St170's the group buy for Sept., start the order now, and by the time we are paying for them in the end of Sept., they are almost here.

Either that or you think of something--cheap!!

TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
Fine then I will wait for you guys to catch up with modding your focus...
Just something that popped into my head. I think a sweet group buy on a multi speed windsheild wipre switch. Everyone needs that and its cheap.

I think the best group buy would be on seats..

how ever a group buy that sinto the thousands of dollars is sweet. I know a dude who did a group buy on a JRSC and he got it for $1500... Thats called smart when you save money and when buying those big parts its all about saving money..
Oh yeah I would in a second buy one of those multispeed wipers, I was planning that 'sometime' in the future and it's really cheap already so a GP would be just more of a bonus on that.

Jay, you know nobody is going to catch you in the 'modding'.... what is it up to now? You car was basically stock in spring.... bills bills bills.... B)

I am still against a thousand+ dollar group buy. Not alot of people will go into something like that on here, maybe on FJ or FF where there is thousands and thousands of members.....

On a side note, hense the 'popularity' of that CF hood GB......
LOL

Ya that CF hood group buy is sweet but rigth now its like "do I really need one" and put the money towards the engine...

But hey the st170 headlights are tight... They are not bad priced to.. I cant remember what bulbs they take but whoo these would be HOT if you converted them to HID

<a href='http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/images/st170s.jpg'>[Image: st170s.jpg]</a>
they take H1 and H7 bulbs

i kuinda want to stay away from doing GB's on european parts simply because my prices are going to be low enough on normal retail to make it easy for most people to buy anyways
thabrat,Aug 21 2004, 10:01 AM Wrote:But hey the st170 headlights are tight... They are not bad priced to.. I cant remember what bulbs they take but whoo these would be HOT if you converted them to HID
My '02 Euro's are converted to HID's and it works pretty good for a HID conversion. Probably not as good as the Mach headlights but still an improvement over the stock output.
ZX3TUNING,Aug 21 2004, 12:14 PM Wrote:they take H1 and H7 bulbs

i kuinda want to stay away from doing GB's on european parts simply because my prices are going to be low enough on normal retail to make it easy for most people to buy anyways
Do you have a 'ballpark' price that you will be selling the ST170's for......
thabrat,Aug 21 2004, 04:09 AM Wrote:Fine then I will wait for you guys to catch up with modding your focus...
Just something that popped into my head. I think a sweet group buy on a multi speed windsheild wipre switch. Everyone needs that and its cheap.

I think the best group buy would be on seats..

how ever a group buy that sinto the thousands of dollars is sweet. I know a dude who did a group buy on a JRSC and he got it for $1500... Thats called smart when you save money and when buying those big parts its all about saving money..
Dude, do you ever think to realize that maybe some people here have other commitments in life other than playing around with our cars? Seats? Are you kidding me? That might as well just be right up there with hoods or turbos. The shipping on seats are going to completely destroy any savings we could have gotten via group buy.

As per the jrsc, yeah its great to get one for 1500. Smart? Sure if you HAVE the cash. It's called STUPID when you go into hock for more than you can handle to make ur car look pretty and nice.
Run your car, not your mouth
well, i'm leaving it up to you guys to decide what sort of GB you want to do!
ST170 headlights are the ones with the signals in them right...and if so i want them too and the upper grill!!!.
2000 ZX3 White
Magnaflow Exhaust, Steeda CAI, Ford Racing Headers, ORP, H&R Cup Kit, ST170 headlights, JMS Lip Kit,98-01 Euro front bumper, Shorty antenna, 17" Falken Circuit spec rims with 21540ZR17 Falken Fk-451 rubber, Brembo Rotors and Hks pads
I second that. Headlights and grille.
Im in the line for those too :ph34r:
00 DAKOTA R/T.......I just didnt like the torque of the Focus thats all...!!!
What about a euro front bumper group buy ???

I already have my Euro headlamps ! :P

<<<Yeah, it's a Duratec. 2.3L. Want to have a go and see who walks and who rides?>>>
Focus ST , Not Stock [Image: vb_angel.gif]
what about something simple like a throttle body like chad said or maybe even just a euro grill, The switch is a good idea too but meh, pullies also a good idea....I dunno I say group buy on hi-flow cat lol or ORP but thats just me :P Mitch doesn't seem keen on doing the st170 headlights in a group buy ...but hey what price are we looking at when you get those?
OFFICAL FC BABYSITTER
I would be up for any of the following....

FC 65mm TB, FC UDP, FC Strut Bars (front and back).... the list is pretty much endless for me....

I still say the ST170 headlights..... you would sell them all out, guaranteed!