Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
100% Leather Shift And E-brake Boots!
Just thought I'd add my pic of my ebrake boot with grey stitching (Excuse the condition of the car, this was taken before the big cleanup inside :ph34r:)

Considering that the stock vinyl boot is held in place with about eight lethal looking metal staples and the boot was put on without 'em, it hasn't moved an inch since I got it installed a couple of weeks ago (that I can see anyways)

[Image: DSC00368.jpg]

NefCanuck
Those are nice!
Ya those are nice. Can't wait til i get my set, seems my list of projects for my car when the nice weather is here is growing rather large.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

I just put my boots in yesterday and they look great. The fit was right on and the quality is awesome. I'll have to get some pics once my camera batteries are charged up.

And like the warning says, be careful with the ebrake boot ring, that thing is pretty flimsy. I ended up cracking mine but it was in a good spot where I could tape it up and complete the install with no problems.
guilty,Apr 29 2007, 01:21 PM Wrote:I just put my boots in yesterday and they look great.  The fit was right on and the quality is awesome.  I'll have to get some pics once my camera batteries are charged up.

And like the warning says, be careful with the ebrake boot ring, that thing is pretty flimsy.  I ended up cracking mine but it was in a good spot where I could tape it up and complete the install with no problems.
[right][snapback]236745[/snapback][/right]

I'm sorry to hear you cracked it. Did my instruction on how to pull it up help?
Performance & Cosmetic: Steeda Cold Air intake // Steeda 65mm throttle body // MBRP FlexBack exhaust // Steeda STS with hand made (by me) leather boots // tinted rear & triangles limo, doors 35%
Audio: Pioneer DEH P4700MP, larger JBL Door speakers, JBL amp and 10" JBL sub.
Next Mods: Front strut bar // rear engine mount // SCT Xcal 2 // Stage 1 Crane cams // SVT suspension // 17" rims.

Pics

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra2/gamers/my_...index.album?i=1
The Mailman 666,May 5 2007, 05:58 PM Wrote:I'm sorry to hear you cracked it. Did my instruction on how to pull it up help?
[right][snapback]237512[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, it's always helpful to see a picture of where the clips are located. I got it up and out no problem, I just got a little too rough getting the staples out. It was really no big deal since it was right at the front of the ring so I just had to wrap some tape around it to hold it together and it's good as new.

A friend of mine with an MK2 VW Golf saw them and now he wants some.
guilty,May 6 2007, 10:38 AM Wrote:
The Mailman 666,May 5 2007, 05:58 PM Wrote:I'm sorry to hear you cracked it. Did my instruction on how to pull it up help?
[right][snapback]237512[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, it's always helpful to see a picture of where the clips are located. I got it up and out no problem, I just got a little too rough getting the staples out. It was really no big deal since it was right at the front of the ring so I just had to wrap some tape around it to hold it together and it's good as new.

A friend of mine with an MK2 VW Golf saw them and now he wants some.
[right][snapback]237529[/snapback][/right]

You got any pictures?
Performance & Cosmetic: Steeda Cold Air intake // Steeda 65mm throttle body // MBRP FlexBack exhaust // Steeda STS with hand made (by me) leather boots // tinted rear & triangles limo, doors 35%
Next Mods: Front strut bar // rear engine mount // SCT Xcal 2 // Stage 1 Crane cams // SVT suspension // 17" rims.

Pics

Well I finally cleaned my car up a bit so I could take some pics of the boots installed.

[Image: boots1.jpg]

[Image: boots2.jpg]

[Image: boots3.jpg]
guilty,May 12 2007, 08:09 PM Wrote:Well I finally cleaned my car up a bit so I could take some pics of the boots installed.

[Image: boots1.jpg]

[Image: boots2.jpg]

[Image: boots3.jpg]
[right][snapback]238264[/snapback][/right]

They look great! Another satisfied customer. I would push the leather down that is on the front part of your e-brake though. But that's just my preference.

Shawn Bailey

Pics

Has soon as I get my short shifter in I'll order one.
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
WOW those are nice, are you still making them? Let me knoe please.
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
I noticed in the pictures you removed the stupid center console that sits over the ebrake handle..how did you do it? does it look good or does it look like something is missing? Dont wanna hijack the thread just kinda noticed it. I have a '05 SES Zx4.
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline
Lightzz2k,Aug 24 2008, 05:22 PM Wrote:I noticed in the pictures you removed the stupid center console that sits over the ebrake handle..how did you do it? does it look good or does it look like something is missing? Dont wanna hijack the thread just kinda noticed it. I have a '05 SES Zx4.
[right][snapback]271005[/snapback][/right]

i believe some Focus's came with or without one

mine came with and i hate it .....and i have a 5 speed
2002 Ford Focus ZTS (Gave it away)
125whp/129wtq
2006 Subaru Impreza WRX with JDM 6 speed
207whp/273wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 2)13.9@99mph
320whp/330wtq Innovative tuned on Mustang dyno (Stage 3)
352whp/360wtq Dynojet
13.3@106mph
2004 Ford F-150 Lariat
2008 Honda CBR600RR "Silver Bullet" R.I.P.
2009 Honda CBR600RR "To Punish & Enslave"
2001 Honda CBR F4i Stunt bike "Burn the Rubber, not your soul"
2013 China 90cc dirt bike
ya i hate mine too and its a 5 speed
2002 Ford Focus SE
2.0L DOHC
slammed on Eibach sportline

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Leather Shift Boots. How I Do It. The Mailman 666 21 7,630 04-16-2007, 11:16 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD