Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Old Focus
NikiterZTS,Nov 27 2008, 10:35 AM Wrote:wtf......he took off winter tires off right before the winter?    what a tard.....i wish he came on this site
[right][snapback]277218[/snapback][/right]

X2, not to mention it would have been fun to flame him on his choice & "kills"
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Yeah, I dont think he thinks things through clearly....

He didnt want my rims or seats in the deal so he could get a better deal on the car.

2 days later, he goes out and buys black euro svt wheels, the same kind that were on the car, just a different color. calls me and tells me about it, and Im like 'those are the same wheels I had, just a different color'

'I dont think so'

Yeah...argue with a guy that knows the focus inside and out. :rolleyes:

Tim saw him, and told him he bought 5, yes 5 rims off of me for $500. Kid wasnt happy.

Then last week, he calls me to say, 'Yo, I'll buy your seats'

'Thought you didnt like them?"

"Those are the only ones I can find online that I like'

"Oh, theyre sold, long time ago'

Should of just gave me my asking price for the whole car. :lol:
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]
If he calls you again tell me that I have my focus for sale...If he want other turboed focus. :)
2000 Ford Focus Roush Turbo & 2004 Focus sedan
You sold him winter tires, he put on summer tires, he got what he deserved (not what the car deserved mind you, just what he deserved <_<)

NefCanuck
Ahh well, after clarification - he's a f***ING MORON who got what he deserved.

Post a pic of the crashed car so we can photoshop it and FAIL stamp it accordingly. :D

If that's too painful for you right now, PM one of the Ottawa members the location. I hear Tim has a nice camera. :lol:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
NOS2Go4Me,Nov 27 2008, 03:51 PM Wrote:Ahh well, after clarification - he's a f***ING MORON who got what he deserved.

[right][snapback]277260[/snapback][/right]

even then, he couldnt come after me anyways. I had all the paper work done properly. I could see the shop that safetied getting bothered and I hope that would not happen becuase the shop's owner is a good friend of mine.

Either way, Im not concerned at all. Im not even sad the car is totalled.

the kid even told me he got two shops to lose thier etest license for getting fake etests and getting caught, trust me - im the last guy they will come after.
[Image: ncclogo.jpg]