Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gt5 Prologue: In Stores Now!
Well, I went to BB and got the DS3 but raincheck for GT5P :(
Oh well, $67 taxes in for game and DS3 :)
Maybe I should of went at Future Shop and see if they would of price matched!
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
My tenant bought a PS3 on Sunday and GT5P came with the system. He said "It's some crap racing game", whereas I drooled and told him to get off "Ratchet and Clank". :lol:
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Ratchet and Clank is an excellent, excellent game... Having played them all, there's only been one borderline dud -- deadlocked, which was a decent attempt at multiplayer, but lacked in the single player campaign.

It's also the only series of games I've consistently played till the finish, and continue to revisit from time to time.

Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

darkpuppet,Apr 29 2008, 09:14 AM Wrote:Ratchet and Clank is an excellent, excellent game... Having played them all, there's only been one borderline dud -- deadlocked, which was a decent attempt at multiplayer, but lacked in the single player campaign.

It's also the only series of games I've consistently played till the finish, and continue to revisit from time to time.
[right][snapback]263178[/snapback][/right]

Don't get me wrong, R&C is a great series of games, but GT5P is more my cup of tea. However with the arrival of GTAIV, i'll switch to cappuchino. :D
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
Well I gotta say that Call of Duty 4 is one of the best games Ive played for PS3, its not like the other call of duty games...its good;
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]