NefCanuck
reldridge
konafocuswrc
Canadian ST

I need addresses from the following people:

Flofocus
girard.k
AckermaNZX3

Whoever has their info to me by lunch will have their sticker sent out today. :)
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
Wow, how many did MBRP give ya?
I'd take one, but I'll wait untill I actually own their product ;)
This being said, when are they making it available?
2007 CD Silver ST  **** FOR SALE ****
2014 Performance Blue ST  **** SOLD ****

2016 Ford Edge Sport Shadow Black
ill take one of those stickers...tool box idea for sure(only a pimp factor if u have other stickers)...unless they are gonna link a nice discount lol
Well, I had to help solve a minor meltdown here at the office yesterday. As such, my day was pooched and I didn't have time to get the stickers out. So far, today looks good.

I've updated the list for both who I have info for and who I need info from. Canadian ST has priority on the remaining stickers because I know for sure he has a MBRP system. Guys who want them for their toolboxes will have to wait till the others are taken care of but so far there's ample supply to get one to everyone that has asked for one so far.

If you have a MBRP exhaust and you want one of the new stickers (that I conveniently forgot to take a picture of yesterday), feel free to add your name here and to PM me your complete mailing info (name, address, city, province, postal code) and I'll be happy to send a sticker your way.

Thanks to Lorraine for getting these out to me so that everyone can have the updated MBRP "look". :)

EDIT - yet another fire today, requiring me to spend the entire afternoon and part of the morning in Sudbury. Perhaps I'll just make a mental note to send them tomorrow and I WON'T post about it? Maybe that will work!

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
thank you very much for cool mbrp sticker~!!!
but idk where to put...
BLACKBOX(DASHCAM) | LED | HID | REMOTE STARTER + SECURITY | 12 VOLT ACCESSORIES | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | PERFORMANCE UPGRADE | MAINTENANCE REPAIR
[Image: banner_468x60_zps1c433cb9.gif]
info@motormaniac.ca | 905.508.3737
If you are calling after hours, please leave a pm or detailed voice mail and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
My sticker arrived today as well, thanks NOS...

Now to get the paper one off :ph34r:

NefCanuck
No problem boys - Canadian ST got his as well :)

Let's see some pics when you get them on!

Tell them to make a Cat-Back for the S197 Mustang, and then we'll talk about free advertizing for them.... :ph34r:
Bleeding Ford Blue again...
Have you called Lorraine lately? :D

Got mine today, thanks Adam! Eventually my toolbox will love it... or we'll see, maybe I'll work up the guts and drop the cash on a new system... giving the decal a reason to make it to my car... :D we'll have to see.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded
Got mine the other day too! Looks much better than the old one. Now, just to get time to put it on...

Ryan
Ryan and the Silver Sedan
++++++++++++++++++++++++
2008 Mazda5 GS/Copper Red Mica/2.3 MZR 5AT/22% Tint
[Image: 49951.png]
2011 Ford F150 FX4 Supercrew/Race Red/3.5 TT EcoBoost
hey nos got any of these yet my toolbox at ford is bare needs some stickers..
Ford Focus SES ZX5
Blue Underglow, Clear Corners, Shorty antenna, vogtland springs , Rust Module,Truebendz 2.5 ss magnaflow and Fuzion 205/50/16 HRI's
TEAM DURATEC # 99
Hit me up with your addy again via PM, Tim, or over MSN. I'll send 2 out your way!

are there still some of these left ?
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
Yeah but I left them at work and I'm not back till next week... PM me your name / address and I'll see what I can do next week.

Hey im always up for some stickers for the garage imm pm u to no rush
DruZX3 You Tube Page
My Rides on Car Domain

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 - Daily Driver
2008 Lincoln MKX Limited Edition - Grocery Getter
2007 Suzuki GSXR 600 - Rode and Sold
2004 Jeep Liberty Renegade - Offroaded and Sold
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X - R.I.P. Electrical Fire
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 - Traded in Now DrunkinMonkeys Car
2003 Ford Taurus Wagon - Inherited Drove and Sold
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo - Award Winning 336 WHP - Parted and Scraped
1990 Ford Festiva - My 1st Car