Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Today
habmann,Apr 24 2007, 09:17 PM Wrote:
euro_zx5,Apr 24 2007, 07:07 PM Wrote:Congrats! But on a lighter note... this would explain why you backed your sedan's fart cannon into the parking spot at the bbq last year! :lol: :P

[right][snapback]236208[/snapback][/right]

:lol:

OMG that was the highlight of last years BBQ. Maybe Anthony will grace us with his psychic abilities again this year.
[right][snapback]236222[/snapback][/right]

;) Just remember we dont all have the same amount of driving exp.
:P
2000 ZX3
Congrats man! Maybe this will lift the curse on your wheels. ;)

I did my G2 exit at Vic Pk/Lawrence MTO in my parents' 1980 Crown Vic station wagon with a Mustang GT-transplanted 302 in it.

On the way out of the lot, the turn signal relay failed. I did my road test in near rush-hour traffic (in 1994) with HAND SIGNALS. Aced it, too.

I think he passed me without a mark because of that and being able to three point the CVN Crown Victoria flawlessly. Plus, being taught to reverse without a centre-mount rearview impressed him.
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.