Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Your Halloween Costume?
habmann,Oct 9 2006, 05:41 PM Wrote:I thought that was what meford was gonna go as. Guess i was wrong.  :lol:
[right][snapback]210770[/snapback][/right]
I'm sure he'll be pissed he didn't think of it first. :lol:
TEAM PITA: Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.
*Magnetic Metallic 2015 Focus ST* *Red Candy Metallic 2012 F150 SuperCrew*
*Supercharged Roush Phase 2 Kona Blue 2012 Mustang GT*
OAC_Sparky,Oct 9 2006, 07:23 PM Wrote:
habmann,Oct 9 2006, 05:41 PM Wrote:I thought that was what meford was gonna go as. Guess i was wrong.  :lol:
[right][snapback]210770[/snapback][/right]
I'm sure he'll be pissed he didn't think of it first. :lol:
[right][snapback]210781[/snapback][/right]

Oh he's gonna be pissed alrite. I'm sure he'll come up with something to top that tho. He always does.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

OAC_Sparky,Oct 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]210768[/snapback][/right]
fawk....................nice.

i changed my costume. but it's nsfw :lol:
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Oct 9 2006, 08:08 PM Wrote:
OAC_Sparky,Oct 9 2006, 05:26 PM Wrote:I want to dress up as a driver's side seatcover for a red ZX5 from the Ottawa area.

:ph34r:
[right][snapback]210768[/snapback][/right]
i changed my costume. but it's nsfw :lol:
[right][snapback]210789[/snapback][/right]

I don't think that surprises anyone. :P
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

Man in a windstorm.
ANTHONYD,Oct 10 2006, 08:21 AM Wrote:Man in a windstorm.
[right][snapback]210845[/snapback][/right]

I'm dressing up as a pirate ship captain and the gf got one of those outfits like the girl from pirates of the carabian (you know the ones that push a womans t*ts out of it) Can't wait for Halloween.... :D :rolleyes:
Car Run Down for past 5 years:

Make / Model / Year / Status

Ford / Focus Sedan / 01 / STOLEN/WROTE OFF
Pontiac / Grand AM SE / 98 / STOLEN/Location still unknown
Dodge / SX 2.0 Sport / 04 / DRIVEWAY (lowjacked equip)

I HATE THIEVING PUNKS!!!!
(can the car gods make it three cars in a row to be stolen?)
looks like my plans are changing. If I can rent a Rabbit suit or high-mobility mascot costume, I'll be playing indoor beach volleyball in it...

As for the weekend.. may end up in Montreal, in which case, it's a theme party... Dress up as a rockstar. Any fat, balding rockstars that people would recognize without me having to tell them?

Or I may end up at another hallowe'en party downtown that is a "sexy" hallowe'en party. Considering I don't hear Sexy and Steve in the same sentence, I'm not sure what to do if I go to that party -- go nekkid and spray different flavours of axe all over me to be the 'axe sample platter'?

Or go as fat basard... "I'm sexxaaaaay!"..

I always wanted to dress up for the hallowed ween, but not sure the themes are meshing well for me.
Contribute to focuscanada.net's future!

Donations of $20 and over get a custom title!

go as an axe spray thingy!!!

haha that would be awesome
maybe thats what ill do
'05 Grand Cherokee LTD Hemi

'02 black ZX5 ****currently on jack stands my parents garage missing a transmission****
--FC/OBX 4-2-1 Race Header--FS Flex--MBRP catback exhaust--AEM CAI--Brembo Brakes with Hawk HPS pads--Toucan(ractive) 9mm Plug wires--FC Plug wire cover--Polished aluminum Ractive Strut Bar
Not installed: FK 60/40 Springs
Puppet... the axe spray can would be good... but there's got to be something better out there....

I'm thinking you could go as "that guy in that Ford Focus commercial from way back in the day, where you drop the hammer and it really goes".... lol.... sorry, I couldn't resist :)

All joking aside :ph34r: I did a search for guys costumes, and here are the ones that made me laugh

Hung like a horse

Pez Dispensor

Birthday stripper

No Sh*t

When Sh*t hits the fan

Bull rider
Does a shorty anntena count as a mod?? Wink
2006 ZX5 UV red with SAP package

"Two things in life are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not so sure about the universe"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cool Halloween Costume NikiterZTS 6 2,429 08-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Last Post: drunkinmonkey
  Halloween Costume ZX5focused 4 1,358 10-11-2006, 01:45 AM
Last Post: ZX5focused
  Halloween Costume Pics. french_connection 7 2,293 11-01-2005, 01:32 AM
Last Post: darkpuppet
  Halloween Costume 2001 ZTS 5 1,940 10-02-2005, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Frost__2001