Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hamilton Area
haha prolly not ....well have to maybe get togetehr one time i dont know anyone else with a focus besides 2x3-2nv haha and i havent even seen his car i only have stuff in my car from his car lol

edit...yes those are the ebay lights aha

funny we have the same name and spell it the same too
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
sounds good, I know you said you wont be there this saturday down at the beach because you work or whatever but thats fine, we should definately set up another hamilton meet before it gets too crappy out...
Sean- 1998.5 Black/Blue CSVT #5906

fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:43 PM Wrote:sounds good, I know you said you wont be there this saturday down at the beach because you work or whatever but thats fine, we should definately set up another hamilton meet before it gets too crappy out...
[right][snapback]274730[/snapback][/right]

yea stupid work only nights i get off are friday nights thats it
2000 dark violet pearl zx3: eagle rods, je pistons, fidanza cam gears, arp studs, ford racing highlift valve springs, svt front/rear disc conversion, prothane total kit, fc 65mm throttle body Tial gt3071r, tial mvs wastegate, tial Q bov, top speed "street" manifold,down pipe and dump tube, greddy boost controller, siemens deka #61 injectorz, stage 4 bully clutch way to much more to list
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:48 PM Wrote:
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:43 PM Wrote:sounds good, I know you said you wont be there this saturday down at the beach because you work or whatever but thats fine, we should definately set up another hamilton meet before it gets too crappy out...

[right][snapback]274731[/snapback][/right]

Well it looks like Friday nightwill be clear skies, I'll most likely be over at the pit stop on queenston/nash (canadian tire lot) around 9pm, finish work around 8..if Im not there im downtown and will be back within 15-20 mins but stop by if you want

fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 08:52 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Oct 16 2008, 03:48 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]274731[/snapback][/right]

Well it looks like Friday nightwill be clear skies, I'll most likely be over at the pit stop on queenston/nash (canadian tire lot) around 9pm, finish work around 8..if Im not there im downtown and will be back within 15-20 mins but stop by if you want
[right][snapback]274732[/snapback][/right]

well see i'll keep it in mind depends how the installation of the intake goes
Instagram @o_so_slo
fatphocus,Oct 15 2008, 08:57 PM Wrote:I live towards the traffic circle on queenston road, and drive to mohawk college at fennell  daily except fridays, saw who i think to be drunkinmonkey today on concession?? and another 05+ black hatch with chrome tails on queenston road near eastgate..then like I said, saturday nights if the weather is decent il be over at the queenston road/nash canadian tire ("pit stop") with all the other cars

Sean
[right][snapback]274661[/snapback][/right]

And I've never seen your car? I live two blocks from the traffic circle.
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
strange, get out often? lol...im out EVERY weekend at the pitstop and cruising downtown and back with a red convertible 01 GT mustang and a black civic, sometimes a gold audi a6 and sometimes a silver civic..I live right near Kenilworth and Queenston..other than that i am down between kenilworth and eastgate square everyday almost, and up on the mountain going to mohawk (fennell) everyday except fridays :)
unless its raining, im at the pitstop 99% of the time with everyone else but i dont park near the edge of the road, im more towards the middle and back a bit, if you pull in the entrance between mcD's and the gas bar, im in the middle..come out one time

fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 10:42 PM Wrote:strange, get out often? lol...im out EVERY weekend at the pitstop and cruising downtown and back with a red convertible 01 GT mustang and a black civic, sometimes a gold audi a6 and sometimes a silver civic..I live right near Kenilworth and Queenston..other than that i am down between kenilworth and eastgate square everyday almost, and up on the mountain going to mohawk (fennell) everyday except fridays :)
unless its raining, im at the pitstop 99% of the time with everyone else but i dont park near the edge of the road, im more towards the middle and back a bit, if you pull in the entrance between mcD's and the gas bar, im in the middle..come out one time
[right][snapback]274765[/snapback][/right]

....Queenston doesn't go to Kenilworth ... :P I'm not usually in Hamilton on weekends, I spend them in Toronto with the gf but I'm surprised I haven't seen you around at all through the week.

-George
07' ZX4 SES - Steeda SRI - Xcal3 w/Steeda 91 tune - Hi-flow cat - Magnaflow 2.5 cat back - Massive Strut Bar
123whp - 137wtq (Out of date)
Scourge,Oct 17 2008, 08:04 AM Wrote:
fatphocus,Oct 16 2008, 10:42 PM Wrote:strange, get out often? lol...im out EVERY weekend at the pitstop and cruising downtown and back with a red convertible 01 GT mustang and a black civic, sometimes a gold audi a6 and sometimes a silver civic..I live right near Kenilworth and Queenston..other than that i am down between kenilworth and eastgate square everyday almost, and up on the mountain going to mohawk (fennell) everyday except fridays :)
[right][snapback]274765[/snapback][/right]

....Queenston doesn't go to Kenilworth ... :P I'm not usually in Hamilton on weekends, I spend them in Toronto with the gf but I'm surprised I haven't seen you around at all through the week.

-George
[right][snapback]274769[/snapback][/right]

lol well queenston/main, same thing :D ...weekends are when im out the most, since during the week i have school and then work right after and dont get home until 8-9pm

so you might see me out tonight where you guys meet but no promises
Instagram @o_so_slo
just got home, didnt see you out so maybe you didnt stop by or I was gone downtown..although when I got there, there was a silver 4door sedan there with projectors, rims, spoiler and 2 tone paint..talked to him for a little bit, hes not on the boards so I told him to join, he said he might cruise down to the beach tomorrow also

yea busy night:( to much to do..i really wish i could make it down to the beach today :( stupid work
Instagram @o_so_slo
anymore meets in hamilton coming???
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Oct 21 2008, 05:53 PM Wrote:anymore meets in hamilton coming???
[right][snapback]274978[/snapback][/right]

no idea, i doubt it, but im up for one.

hurray for new rims:D
Instagram @o_so_slo
yeah just saw them, look good. What size? Too bad its almost time to put the winter rims/tires on :P

bahahahah i seen you today^^^^^^
Instagram @o_so_slo
drunkinmonkey,Oct 24 2008, 04:38 PM Wrote:bahahahah i seen you today^^^^^^
[right][snapback]275215[/snapback][/right]

haha yeah saw you too, honked the horn but its not loud at all :D

i sitlll heard it haha
Instagram @o_so_slo
oops doubl;e post
Instagram @o_so_slo