Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Toronto Grand Prix
Well its that time of year again when the lakeshore gets closed down and the race cars take over. I have 3 day passes to the 102.1 section at turn 2. Free beer and food for 3 days for $102 isnt bad including paddock passes. I am heading down with my Girlfriend and Brother In-law. Is anyone else from here going? If so maybe we could hook up.

Post if your going and if you want to hook up and then we could maybe set a time and a place to meet for a beer or something.

Kevin.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Wish I was there. I'll be forced into entertaining my sister's kids.

Marrygoround and pony rides for all!
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.
Sold:2001 SE 2.0L SPI w/60mm TB, Steeda Shorty Intake.

Active: 2007 SES Hatch, Motegi MR7 Rims with 215/45ZR17 Michelin Pilot Super Sport Tires, debadged, black painted calipers and drums, RS Knob, CFM Short Throw, Billet E-Brake, CFM Focus pedals, MBRP Exhaust, XCal2, FS Front and Rear Strut Tower Bars, Diamond Plate Floor Mats and Sills, Alpine MP3 Deck, Alpine V-Power 300w Amp, Pioneer IMPP Sub, AlpineType-S door speakers, VF Engineering Rear Motor Mount, F2 RS Spoiler, Tokico D-spec shocks, HTP Cross Brace, EBC Rotors, Hawk HPS Pads, Russell SS Brake Lines, RS Wheel, SVT Blue Seats, Vibrant 2.5" Race Highflow Cat, CFM UDP. Rear SVT bumper to come.

Active: 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJ [LJ], Volant CAI, 32" BFG Mud Terrains, and a whole bunch of goodies. Big Grin
I'm around at the Dixie Ford/SVTOA section.
I'll be wandering a lot during the weekend anyhow :)
Richard | Focused 24-7
2002 ZTS | Sangria Red | +400,000 km - most of it avoiding potholes 100km/h at a time

OFOC - Ontario Focus Owners Club | SVTOA-Toronto | Redline Rendezvous @ Mosport International Raceway
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 6 2006, 12:19 PM Wrote:
Aka,Jul 6 2006, 10:48 AM Wrote:I too wish I was going, I'm but a bicycle ride away. However I'll be stuck doing a slideshow and playing really bad music at my Grandparents 50th Anniversary.
[right][snapback]196600[/snapback][/right]

You don't know insane when you hear Barney, the Wiggles, Annie Broccoli (Its French), and other random kid friendly music.

I hope I don't remember this stuff when I'm old and grey.
[right][snapback]196616[/snapback][/right]
Oh I know that music.... but thankfully I watched Death to Smoochy, that helped a lot. Friends come in all sizes.... ah such a good song.
Silver '05 Saabaru 9-2X Aero
No CASCAR... no go.... I'll be busy working on the car for it to go out west to the Edmonton Grand Prix...that i can't go to
2005 ZX4 SOLD! ST; 1992 Mustang 5.0L S/C

[Image: lakemitchellsml.jpg][Image: burnout1sml.jpg]
OMG today was AWSOME!!!!! My brother in-law and I get called up to play Fusion Twister in the Ford booth to win pace car hot laps and didn't both of us win. We both got a ride in a 500hp mustang cobra. We also were given access to the Ford turn 3 VIP section with free beer and free food. So Lindsey, Myself and my brother in-law Al were treated like kings all day. We were shuttled from turn 3 to the front of the pace car ride line up in the Ford golf cart. I also met Funk Master Flex and got his autogrraph. What an amazing day. It couldnt get any better. Well it can get better but I have to talk to the ford rep in the booth tomorrow to get back in the VIP section again.

Photos to follow.
Focus man, Focus........ Team Psychological Disaster
2008 Taurus X to be modded.
2002 ZX5 parted out. Forever known as the "SLOCUS".

2010 Dyno #'s 102.96HP/105.84TQ
2011 Dyno #'s 111.44HP/115.17TQ
Still The Weakest LinkBlush

Dial 1-800-AUTO-PARTS for your local speed shop.
Sounds like you're having a pretty sweet weekend so far. Congrats dude.
Current
09 F150 SCREW 4X4 XTR

Former
Show
Hella Magic Module Tail Lights, 17" Ford Racing EAP rims, 5% Rear, 20% Front Tint, Panasonic CQ7401 Deck, 2 MB Quart 10's, Alpine Components, Phoenix Gold 500.1 Amp
Go
Steeda Cold Ram Air Intake MBRP Exhaust (Gen 2), FK Coilovers, Hedman Header (Install Pending),FC Hi-Flo Cat (Install Pending),EBC Greenstuff Pads

That's awesome, I wish I could make it out to this.
'14 Escape 2.0t
2012 5dr Ti : Traded