or

[Image: ramowned9du.jpg]
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
Congrats dude, now you've offically proven yer smarter than the guy at the Ford dealership trying to hose you on "needed services" :D

Went to my graduation ceremony from college, most I remember about it was the tassel getting caught in a door :rolleyes:

NefCanuck
Focus man, Focus.,Jun 16 2006, 04:32 AM Wrote:What can you do with a degree in math?  Is taeching in your future?
[right][snapback]193409[/snapback][/right]

You need an education degree to teach.. With a Math/stats/actuarial degree you can get into insurance companies and stuff like that. I'm just going to throw resumes at all the government corporations and see if I can get something.. I've also got a minor in Computer Science so I should fit in somewhere.
Flofocus,Jun 15 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:I never went to my high school or college graduation, didnt miss much.
[right][snapback]193342[/snapback][/right]

Same here. Nor did I ever really goto school LOL

Congrats Steve!! I will never see one of those in my life.
ZX3TUNR,Jun 18 2006, 03:37 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Jun 15 2006, 05:34 PM Wrote:I never went to my high school or college graduation, didnt miss much.
[right][snapback]193342[/snapback][/right]

Same here. Nor did I ever really goto school LOL

Congrats Steve!! I will never see one of those in my life.
[right][snapback]193765[/snapback][/right]

Yep, me either..

I skipped graduation and got hammered and laid with my buddies EX!

NOW THATS HIGHER EDUKATION!
I went to mine and wish I didn't but it's the sort of thing you do to make your parents happy. Being UofT it was especially painful to endure since there was god knows how many people there, Convocation Hall is always stuffy, it went on for hours and hours and all they could get for the speaker was Roberta Bondar (first Canadian woman in space). :closedeyes: yawn
2001 Focus ZTS 2004 WRX
"I'm just here for the camping"
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=687620231
TEAM P.I.T.A. FTW!