FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Focuscanada Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
coming soon

hopefully in time for summer, we'll be introducing a new vinyl sticker based on the Focus Canada logo.

please watch this space for details!
free?
meford4u,Mar 27 2006, 07:11 PM Wrote:free?
[right][snapback]177400[/snapback][/right]
ill buy

only if free
Are they gonna similar to the old ones? ie: will they still look good on the rear windows?

Single color still?
good my old ones have seen one too mnay wash mits!!!
lol
ZX5focused,Mar 27 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:good my old ones have seen one too mnay wash mits!!!
lol
[right][snapback]177430[/snapback][/right]

You mean you're not washing your Focus in a touch free manner? :blink: Sacriledge! :rofl: (Says the guy who's Focus interior could really really use a go over)

NefCanuck
I'll take one when they are ready
So what have ya got in mind, the focuscanada.net logo like above, just as we see it with the two images? And were you gonna go with the colours the same as above, or all one colour?
hold one for me..
are they gonna be the same stickers that were on the notl cruise clipboards?
NefCanuck,Mar 27 2006, 08:23 PM Wrote:
ZX5focused,Mar 27 2006, 08:19 PM Wrote:good my old ones have seen one too mnay wash mits!!!
lol
[right][snapback]177430[/snapback][/right]

You mean you're not washing your Focus in a touch free manner? :blink: Sacriledge! :rofl: (Says the guy who's Focus interior could really really use a go over)

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]177432[/snapback][/right]

nope, i take care of 'em, its the ass-shats at the dealer who give me my "complimentary" wash everytime it goes in!!
schade,Mar 27 2006, 09:38 PM Wrote:are they gonna be the same stickers that were on the notl cruise clipboards?
[right][snapback]177459[/snapback][/right]

they'll be like the ones on the NOTL cruise, but single colour vinyl... will offer several colours.
We will have them available for the bbq this year.
ANTHONYD,Mar 28 2006, 08:29 AM Wrote:We will have them available for the bbq this year.
[right][snapback]177510[/snapback][/right]

Nice... idea when this might be happening? And will it be beside your place again?
Yes.

Thoughts are august 5th.

I will be discussing details with Dark Puppet over some beer and wings Friday night.
Nice idea... pics?
ANTHONYD,Mar 28 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:Yes.

Thoughts are august 5th.

I will be discussing details with Dark Puppet over some beer and wings Friday night.
[right][snapback]177526[/snapback][/right]

Consult the Farmers Almanac before you set the date in stone. Don't think we wanna melt again this year :lol:

NefCanuck
If stickers come available I would like to purchase 3 red ones!

Thanks
ANTHONYD,Mar 28 2006, 09:52 AM Wrote:Yes.

Thoughts are august 5th.

[right][snapback]177526[/snapback][/right]

August 5th is in the August long weekend.
I would like two white ones when they come out.

Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5