FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I jsut got off the phone with Paypal, and when you refund a transaction, the paypal fees get refunded as well.

Meaning, if you transfer $50 to Kevin, it won't come up to $50 after the fees but when he refunds the money, you'll get $50 back.
<_< I'm up for that, but I have to work in the morning
so I wont be there till around 1ish.
goneloopy,Jun 29 2005, 12:06 PM Wrote:<_< I'm up for that, but I have to work in the morning
so I wont be there till around 1ish.
[right][snapback]118420[/snapback][/right]

Oh sweet, you got an account man. :hi:
well seeing how I have that weekend off now ( YESSSsssssssss ! :P :lol: ) I might show up for a few hours, but I don't think I want to hook up my car to the dyno's just yet.
Okay, I never really looked at this thread before, because I thought it was just strictly Dyno's... however, if you still want more people to come... my boyfriend and I can head out there that day to hang out. No Dyno's though! My boyfriend loves watching dyno's, so I'm in... with my boyfriend, if that is cool?
For sure! This is not just a dyno day, the more people to come out the better. :D

Yeah it's a multi-purpose day, just like the BBQ was 2 weekends ago. They're having a BBQ, raffles, probably some sales, and then we'll be dynoing whoever books :)

Kevin, I haven't forgotten to PayPal you. Just waiting on a few things today. I'm still in for sure. :)
SangriaRedZX5,Jul 4 2005, 10:16 AM Wrote:Okay, I never really looked at this thread before, because I thought it was just strictly Dyno's... however, if you still want more people to come... my boyfriend and I can head out there that day to hang out. No Dyno's though! My boyfriend loves watching dyno's, so I'm in... with my boyfriend, if that is cool?
[right][snapback]119164[/snapback][/right]

sooooo ... do you have a boyfriend? :P
I do, I do... *eeek*
if i'm in barrie that week (hopefully i will be) i might stop in for a visit, no dyno for me tho :(
smith21,Jul 5 2005, 11:14 PM Wrote:if i'm in barrie that week (hopefully i will be) i might stop in for a visit, no dyno for me tho  :(
[right][snapback]119598[/snapback][/right]

sweet, gonna be a fun day!
Hello everyone! :)

I will hopefully be able to show, my birthday is two days afterwords so I dont know if I will be in Toronto that weekend. Most likely I will show, but no dyno for me, she's just not ready yet :P

Random Hero,Jul 6 2005, 11:59 AM Wrote:Hello everyone!  :)

I will hopefully be able to show, my birthday is two days afterwords so I dont know if I will be in Toronto that weekend. Most likely I will show, but no dyno for me, she's just not ready yet :P
[right][snapback]119707[/snapback][/right]

Sounds awesome man, a nice way to welcome you to the club B)

Carey
I'd go but I would break it with the amount of boost I am running :P
DD1,Jul 6 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:I'd go but I would break it with the amount of bs I am running :P
[right][snapback]119770[/snapback][/right]

Ain't that the truth :P :ph34r:
DD1,Jul 6 2005, 03:37 PM Wrote:I'd go but I would break it with the amount of boost I am running :P
[right][snapback]119770[/snapback][/right]

lol pfft, this dyno isn't made by Fisher Price :P

DYNO UPDATE: apparently the hole is dug, and the concrete is being poured. Won't be long now for it to be up and running!!
Oh, so we get to BREAK in the new dyno? SWEET!
BrooksZX3,Jul 7 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:lol pfft, this dyno isn't made by Fisher Price  :P

[right][snapback]119910[/snapback][/right]

Its actually made with Legos, old chinese newspapers, some chicken wire, 2x4's, some bondo, chewing gum, vent duct, a Johnson 4hp trolling motor, 2 bottle jacks, and some paper mache for added strength. :lol:
2 or 4 wheel dyno?
Oscar The Grouch,Jul 7 2005, 09:56 AM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,Jul 7 2005, 08:52 AM Wrote:lol pfft, this dyno isn't made by Fisher Price  :P

[right][snapback]119910[/snapback][/right]

Its actually made with Legos, old chinese newspapers, some chicken wire, 2x4's, some bondo, chewing gum, vent duct, a Johnson 4hp trolling motor, 2 bottle jacks, and some paper mache for added strength. :lol:
[right][snapback]119927[/snapback][/right]

come on, we used carpenter's glue, not bondo :rolleyes:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8