FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
scoobasteve,Jul 7 2005, 05:22 PM Wrote:2 or 4 wheel dyno?
[right][snapback]120082[/snapback][/right]

uhh, 2 wheel, until they release 4wd foci and stangs... no you can't dyno your soon-to-be-yours WRX :P :lol:
haha, i wish it was my soon to be WRX... the one i wanted. i told the guy to stick it. he called me in to see a PRISTINE 2002 WRX wagon

it had like 5 seperate down to metal scratches. the trunk was broken. the lights were cracked. back window was scratched. the spoiler was loose. and the front bumper had been repainted.

haha.
Ouch, poor Subbie :(
it smelled bad too. and the clutch was on its way out.

they wanted 24000 for it

gee, sounds like you missed a great deal there Steve lol
Hey Brooksy, you got a teaser for us on what the day will have in store for the Focus faithful?

How about if the SPI breaks 100WHP I get to take your SVT for a spin? :ph34r:

Just kiddin, man. Can't wait for the day!
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 11 2005, 09:40 AM Wrote:Hey Brooksy, you got a teaser for us on what the day will have in store for the Focus faithful?

How about if the SPI breaks 100WHP I get to take your SVT for a spin? :ph34r:

Just kiddin, man. Can't wait for the day!
[right][snapback]121000[/snapback][/right]

:lol: :lol: yeah you can take the svt for a spin if you break 100whp!

Actually, from what I hear, NOBODY has sent any money to Kevin yet for the dyno... let's go boyz, we want to be able to drop that price for you!!

Someone needs to rattle the board here :P Maybe Kevin should start a new thread for the payments ;)
I see only 8 people signd up for dyno's, cmon people we need 10 ;)

Its going to be a fun day!

I can start taking paypal payments:

Paypal them to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com
* You can paypal me $51.50 that includes paypal fees, now if you bring $50 to the dyno day I can refund your paypal payment to you.

We need 10 people to commit, if we do not get 10 people then there will be no discounted rate and its going to be $60 a person :(

If you want you can also mail me cheques or meet up with me in person in the GTA.

Mailing info:
Kevin Trommeshauser
203 Hallett Ave
Whitby, ON
L1N 5K9

Why don't we create a separate "pressure thread" with lists of expressed and committed people so we can bash the wafflers over the head?

I'm committed to the dyno, that's for sure. The cash is sitting at home waiting.
Come on guys....let's get a better turnout. Not a bad turnout for the first Focuscanada.net Dyno Day though

Air Fuel is good for N/A cars as well to see how rich the calibrations are from the factory
This sucks, i am going to be in TO the weekend before for the weekend with my brother and my dad, id be a sure 100% to drop in and say hey :angry: Damn b/c id love to stop in and see what's up and watch a few dyno's :(
Kool_ZX3,Jul 14 2005, 01:39 AM Wrote:This sucks, i am going to be in TO the weekend before for the weekend with my brother and my dad, id be a sure 100% to drop in and say hey  :angry: Damn b/c id love to stop in and see what's up and watch a few dyno's  :(
[right][snapback]122068[/snapback][/right]

feel free to stop by anyway, they dyno might be operational by then so there's a decent chance of something being on it :D They'd love to have to you down to see the shop!

Carey
Two weeks to go :)

Carey, let us know whats gonna be cookin on the bbq ;) If anybody is a vegetarian maybe let Carey or me know......

I'm pretty interested so I just gotta check out to make sure I don't have anything that day!
I'm In.
Steeda Milton right!!!
See ya there
Well guys I'm coming forsure and yes I am dynoing :)
Hopefully I'll have a few more mods and everything should be all said and done with my Xcal 2 by then, I havnt been able to adjust anything yet due to a weirdo problem in the code that SCT has to re-work :ph34r:

See you all in Milton :)
hardk0re,Jul 22 2005, 12:02 AM Wrote:Two weeks to go :)

Carey, let us know whats gonna be cookin on the bbq ;)  If anybody is a vegetarian maybe let Carey or me know......
[right][snapback]124381[/snapback][/right]

Great point man, I planned on getting hot dogs, hamburgers, and sausage... I will pick up some veggie burgers too.

Awesome stuff fellas... it's coming together nicely! Can't wait to see a great turnout, some great dyno's, some great peeps and all in all have a great time!!

Carey
Lookin forward to it, but unless the little SPI is really tearing it up that day... I'se screwed. No UDP for me right now :(

Hey Carey, howsabout a X-Cal 1 as a housewarming gift? ;)

pretty sure i will be coming
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8