FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Toronto/gta Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Attendees:
HardK0re - ZX3 S/C - Dyno
Jays2000ZX3 - Pontiac GTP - Dyno (AM)
Oscar The Grouch - ZX4 SPI - Dyno (AM)
NOS2Go4Me - ZX4 SPI - Dyno
BrooksZX3 - SVTF - Dyno
martinfan - ZX3 - Dyno
SLIP STREAM SVT - SVTF - Dyno
goneloopy - ZX3 - Dyno (PM)
Burnin21 - ZX3 - Dyno
Blackzx3 - ZX3
ANTHONYD & Jen - ZX4
SangriaRedZX5 - ZX5
Frost__2001 - ZX4
Redsvtfocus- SVTF-Dyno
looking good guys... now you must note that we need to get 10 guys for dyno time... I don't count as one :( so let's get'er done!

Adam... I forgot to mention great dreams along with all the other great stuff that day... :P ... pfft, XCal 1 :D :lol: :lol:
I'm definately comming, but I cant do a dyno, sorry guys
GapBoyPCS,Jun 28 2005, 01:34 PM Wrote:No can do on that day. I'm already booked up in Shannonville that weekend (August 5th to 7th) making sure SVT's don't break  :D

And non-SVT's too. I really like racing up twisty CedarSprings Rd. and Appleby Line to Steeda, but I'll be at Shannonville all weekend too.
I am currently making arrangements to go. I need a few questions answered before I can commit.
1. Are we going to be given a time when we are on the dyno? I can't be there for 8 hours watching everyone else dyno, so a given time would be nice.
2. What is your paypal Hardcore so I can pay you.
3. Do we get lap dances and topless women doing the testing?

That is all.
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:3.  Do we get lap dances and topless women doing the testing?

That is all.
[right][snapback]125336[/snapback][/right]

I think meford has the right idea. Plus it may attract some more dyno's. :lol:
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 09:57 AM Wrote:I am currently making arrangements to go.  I need a few questions answered before I can commit.
1. Are we going to be given a time when we are on the dyno?  I can't be there for 8 hours watching everyone else dyno, so a given time would be nice.
2. What is your paypal Hardcore so I can pay you.
3.  Do we get lap dances and topless women doing the testing?

That is all.
[right][snapback]125336[/snapback][/right]

Good questions dood,

1. I was just thinking about the coordination for everyone. I know some people have mentioned either morning or afternoon preferences etc... so I will take some time this week and make a schedule. I figure we can post it and everyone may select a time once they've paid, on a first come first serve basis.

Anyone have a problem with that arrangement?

2. I PM'd Kevin to post his paypal account

3. Absofunkinlutely

not... you fuktard lol :P Unless you'd care to bring some of your own B)
Can't make it anymore :S I thought I could swing it but this being in the middle of my 2 weeks of vacation isn't working out unfortunately.

It's too bad, I wanted to dyno the boat so I could beat everyone :(
You can prepay and reserve a spot, you can do this Via Paypal, the cost will be $62 paypal to: ktrommeshauser@gmail.com this is to cover paypal fees. If you wish pay $60 at steeda I will refund the paypal amount. (Carey can you confirm I'll have internet access there to refund the paypals) Note if we get 10 people to dyno those that did not want A/F will only be charged $50. This will be determined the day of the dyno.

Please let me know in your paypal what time you prefer, first come first serve basis, pre-paid people will get first dibs on time to dyno.
Jays2000ZX3,Jul 26 2005, 01:52 PM Wrote:Can't make it anymore :S I thought I could swing it but this being in the middle of my 2 weeks of vacation isn't working out unfortunately.

It's too bad, I wanted to dyno the boat so I could beat everyone :(
[right][snapback]125414[/snapback][/right]

your car and I have a lot in common... we're both quite powerful, but in the end, we're still fat bastards.
AFAIK, we're still coming and reserved for a no A/F pull @ $50.

It's my only gratuitous trip in the next two months, but hopefully it's worth it :D
NOS2Go4Me,Jul 26 2005, 02:56 PM Wrote:AFAIK, we're still coming and reserved for a no A/F pull @ $50.

It's my only gratuitous trip in the next two months, but hopefully it's worth it :D
[right][snapback]125440[/snapback][/right]

Ditto. I'll talk to Adam regarding the prepay.
I might be able to go but I wouldn't go on the dyno. I'll tell the other locals about it tomorrow and see what they've got to say
The more people the better, this is going to be a great day :D
add me too the list, hardkore has my moneys already
ill be there but i wont get there till after 2pm, i have to work on sat again :angry: . so i dont know if ill make it for the dyno but if i do ill still dyno.
brucktown,Jul 26 2005, 05:34 PM Wrote:add me too the list, hardkore has my moneys already
[right][snapback]125513[/snapback][/right]

Your in the list :)

Page 1 has been updated but here's an updated list, if your not in it let me know. This is so we can create a a schedule and know how much food/parking is required.

Attendees:
HardK0re - ZX3 S/C - Dyno
Oscar The Grouch - ZX4 SPI - Dyno (AM)
NOS2Go4Me - ZX4 SPI - Dyno
BrooksZX3 - SVTF - Dyno
martinfan - ZX3 - Dyno
SLIP STREAM SVT - SVTF - Dyno
goneloopy - ZX3 - Dyno (PM)
Burnin21 - ZX3 - Dyno
brucktown - ZX3 - Dyno (Pre-Paid)
redsvtfocus - ZX3 - Dyno
martinfan - ZX3 - Dyno (PM)
Sundown - ?? - Dyno?
Blackzx3 - ZX3
ANTHONYD & Jen - ZX4
SangriaRedZX5 - ZX5
Frost__2001 - ZX4
MAlby7 - ZX3
Random Hero - ZX?
Black
2002 SVT
Pretty much stock.
Couple of bolt on stuff nothing really
Afternoon for me.
us old guys don't get up too early anymore
hook me up harcore. I am paid up suckar
meford4u,Jul 26 2005, 11:08 PM Wrote:hook me up harcore.  I am paid up suckar
[right][snapback]125613[/snapback][/right]

Good thing, I wanted to see that beast on the rollers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8