FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sick Of Hearing Member That Diss Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I usually keep my comments to myself when someone posts a pic of a car and I dont like it but I know a few people that post something like "cool" or "looks nice" and then when we meet up they say s**t about the guys car. Common we all do it some of us just try to be nice but really know its not there cup of tea. s**t I never called ASS a ricer untill the guy started riping on me and not my car. The funny thing is when someone posts a pic of a trans am or honda riced up we all jump on it like crazy but when its a focus that is clearly riced we all comment and say "cool, sweet...".whatever, lets not kid ourselfs some negativity isnt bad but again there are some limits. The thing I dont agree on is when Naz or any users jumps in on a new user and tells them that they made a mistake or bring the car back, not everyone likes Hondas and the boards about the Ford Focus and this is a Ford Focus CLUB.

Kevin I have respect for helping me out in my no bottle opener predicament... your on my list :D
the biggests threads evaR are the ones when people start off bashing how opinionated i am

on an off topic note

i need to get some pics up here of my new beater.. it incorporates all the things i love posting about

1) not ford
2) old and cheap
3) lightweight
4) motor swap

what happend to the boots?
thabrat,May 28 2004, 03:22 AM Wrote:what happend to the boots?
I think all 4 of Naz's points apply to boots... well, the engine swap is a stretch, but I figure he has some swanky insoles to cushion his soles.

So naz, are you gellin'? :)
darkpuppet,May 28 2004, 10:10 AM Wrote:So naz, are you gellin'? :)
That is freakin hilarious :lol:
darkpuppet,May 28 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:
I think all 4 of Naz's points apply to boots... well, the engine swap is a stretch, but I figure he has some swanky insoles to cushion his soles.

no its a sedan actually

i'm packing right now.. pics when i get set up in my new place

emphasis on CHEAP and OLD :)

but all the other points are valid too. and the motor swap is not just a different example of the same motor that came with the car
naz,May 28 2004, 01:38 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 28 2004, 02:10 PM Wrote:

no its a sedan actually

i'm packing right now.. pics when i get set up in my new place

emphasis on CHEAP and OLD :)

but all the other points are valid too. and the motor swap is not just a different example of the same motor that came with the car
Is it a subie? (Name that car thread now :rolleyes: )
It's probably a Rabbit or some other VW.
2001 ZTS,May 28 2004, 01:50 PM Wrote:It's probably a Rabbit or some other VW.
Rabbit Sedan? :o
Flofocus,May 28 2004, 05:51 PM Wrote:
2001 ZTS,May 28 2004, 01:50 PM Wrote:It's probably a Rabbit or some other VW.
Rabbit Sedan? :o
OK I'm retarded but I did see a VW "Thing" yesterday.

It won't be a Subaru. Sedans, especially old ones are so rare and engine swaps even rarer. Plus they have never been light cars.
Back from the dead :lol:
DD1,Jan 20 2005, 09:55 PM Wrote:Back from the dead :lol:
[right][snapback]79847[/snapback][/right]

Does your life lack meaning?
DD1,Jan 20 2005, 05:55 PM Wrote:Back from the dead :lol:
[right][snapback]79847[/snapback][/right]

Is there a perticular reason as to why this is brought up from the dead? :huh:
Haha this was when I was gone. Great fun reading through it.
whoa.. talk about back from the dead!

i almost feel like randomly bashing the focus now just to get this thread back on point :lol:
The Focus IS a PIECE OF s**t!
Jays2000ZX3,Jan 21 2005, 10:17 AM Wrote:The Focus IS a PIECE OF s**t!
[right][snapback]79948[/snapback][/right]

Your driving an echo.

I havent seen a man drive that car yet. You would be the first I know of, trying to tell us something? :unsure: :P
It's funny because the Echo will beat the Focus stock for stock in 1/4 mile and 0-60... :ph34r:
Jays2000ZX3,Jan 21 2005, 11:17 AM Wrote:It's funny because the Echo will beat the Focus stock for stock in 1/4 mile and 0-60...  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]79962[/snapback][/right]

Its ok Jay, I'm still laughing cuz your the only guy I know that drives one. :lol:

And once your done with mine, I think it wont have a problem beating the echo in the 1/4 and 0-60 ;)
It will if it has a hole in the Block! :huh:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6