FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I guess I have to come and try to reclaim my highest HP N/A lol thats if i still have the car.
I plan on keeping that Slocus title!!! LOL. If not I'll have to have a new plate made. The heat of last summer kind of warped the original.
(05-12-2011, 01:52 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]I guess I have to come and try to reclaim my highest HP N/A lol thats if i still have the car.

to easy with an SVT LOL

maybe i can take highest HP f/i again. we will see!
Hey Guys so like last year I need to get a deposit of $20 from min of 10 People to hold our spot. Depening on work I might be able to make it out to a massiv meet.
Next Masiv is good for me if it's good for you.
Don't forget the Deposits people!!!!!!!
Well it wont let me change my vote.... but im in for both now. cruise and dyno day! I'll have my deposit on Monday.
Hmmm... Been thinking about it and I might try an talk the wife into going to atleast the dunk.... Only a 3 hour drive lol... Might as well do the cruise to to make the trip worth while... I'd also like to get my car dynoed so I have something to compare it to next year!
When's the latest you can take a deposit?
Hmmm???
Pretty sure the wife and I are in for the day! Deposit will be coming.. Who do I send it to?
(05-24-2011, 01:20 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm???
Pretty sure the wife and I are in for the day! Deposit will be coming.. Who do I send it to?

You can give it to Dru or Me. But I don't Dru wants any Paypal due to the 3% that needs to be added on. I believe.
Why does it add 3%? I've never been charged it if you put the payment as a good or whatever
Paypal takes 3% from the payment for fees.
Oh... Well scorcher what's your paypal addy? And just 20 bucks? What's the total amount?
If you guys want to pay pal you can send $22 to dru_zx3@hotmail.com with your screen name noted with dyno day. Paypal charges 3 or 4% and then another fee if you want to transfer it into your bank account. So $22 via paypal and $30 cash day off for the dyno will do it.
I'm just bringing my full payment to the dyno day, talked to John. Is the total $50?
Yes the total is $50

Check first thread for people that have paid me a deposit or in full.
I would prefer the cruise to not be too bumpy John. I am pretty low remember. But still looking forward to it just the same.
Can't do it, I don't think the body will be done in time. I can't bring it to a cruise in the shape it's in... it would kill me.
Can't wait! Only go-fast part I'll have on my ST is the K&N I just ordered! I'm hoping to get my fswerks xcal 3 before but it's not looking like it.
Can i bring my 20$ to the next Massiv meet?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6