FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Drive from Toronto to Pickering then from Pickering to Brampton....?

Just schedule a time to leave from the place marked on the map for burgers.
Well Andrew, part of the cruise is the drive from Pickering to Brampton...Otherwise looks like 'the forks' are around Brampton...
Just at the Woodbridge service centre off hwy 400... 50 minutes and were there!
just got up, i could hardly sleep lastnight....now its time to get ready, gotta shine my rims and im set to go!!! todays gonna be awesome....the weather looks like its gonna be nice too!!!!Cool
It's 12:30...just got up. I think I missed the event Undecided
20 cars across the rollers. Great day and impressive numbers.
Just got home... Dyno day went good... Got a copy of my sheet on my phone!

07 2.3l 60000km

Cfm 67mm throttle body
K&n typhoon intake
MBRP cat back exhaust

[Image: 16e62377.jpg]
149.02 hp
154.49 t
And here are some of my pics.
Pretty good action shots - being alone and all that.
I like number twenty.
Good day you guys - had fun.

http://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad35/...011%20RUN/
2002 SVTF 152.88whp FTW in N/A Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Haha... Keep er till next year and I'll have you n/a lol... Only 3hp less... Wish my balance shaft delete got here in time... Might've given me that 3-4 whp lol... Good day though everyone, glad I made it down for the morning!
it was a good day
Back home in the bay after a good day. 218whp / 216wtq is very good and an improvment over last year.

Many thanks to Dru and John for organizing the events and for all that came up. Will definitely be coming back next year and give Jamie a run for his money next time.
Thanks for the kind words, I'll be uploading all the results and starting a new thread later today.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6