FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Is anyone a member over at TM3 I'd like to invite them, my cuz is a member but hes a forum newbie and can't put together a thread. Can someone post the dyno details over there for me I myself just signed up and haven't logged in yet.
I was just on the Forks the other night and they freshly paved the road. Oh so nice.
Can't wait for this to happen.

I will sign up and try and post an invite for them.

Dan can you invite that Fusion guys too.

Also I'm pulling the $3 for the car wash. It would have been fun but you gotta pay for your own ass lol. Sry
Haha I was gonna say... That'd get a little pricey
the fusion 4wd guys won't be able to dyno but would be nice to come out for the cruise.
Hey Guys I need to get 5 more deposits together to confirm our spot a DaSilva Racing
come on guys, we have had 2 good years of dyno days. why all the hesitation now? we need deposits and we need to put up some new numbers!
Can I bring the money on the next Massiv Meet? Ill bring full payment if need be?
Dru, don't forget about me... I'm in for dyno and cruise.... I can do paypal if u really want, or I'm just planning on bringing the fifty the day of
I'm in for Dyno, not for cruise.

I'll be in town due to my niece's 1st bday Big Grin and @ 12 is when the party starts.
You don't need to pay in full I just need to get atleast 10 pple confirmed. MuskokaZX3 if your coming for sure then I'll keep you in mind. John will take the money at the massiv meets i made it out to the last one but won't again for awhile since I usally work on Monday's
I'm def. in!!! Can't wait!! Gonna be a blast!!! I was actually wondering if there was anyone that lived on the way down that wanted to meet up and cruise down together? Anyone down? I'm in Huntsville, so if your anywhere south of me let me know and we'll convoy down!
Im still in, I will be at the next Massive meet with my deposit money for John.
Might have 2 other guys coming with me. They wanna dyno, I'm still a maybe. Although I do have all next week off to do some work on the car.
Ummm... Anyone else getting stoked for this weekend??? Can't wait to finally meet some of u guys and see your rides!!! Looking forward to the cruise!
yeah! focus cruise!!...im sooo down for this one..ill be there with 2 focus....Big Grin
Totally looking forward to this. Gotta fix my exhaust leaks somehow before I hit the rollers. I just cant seem to beat them. Very frustrating.
I have probably 4-5 coming including me.

Turbo Focus (Me)
Civic SIR
Olds 442
Mazda 3
Maybe a V8 Dakota
I'll be coming to watch.
getting pumped for this. been waiting a while for some new bragging numbers Tongue
I think I might have my boost leak figured out but she's only sitting at -20. Should hopefully have that fixed today. Gonna have a new filter. Tomorrow I'll be fixing boost levels and checking datalogs.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6