FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2011 Dyno Day & Summer Cruise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
i feel like an outcast with my 2010 focus coupe. i get tons of people asking me if thats a acura or something? Maybe i should put back the focus emblems back on
Ummm... Random post ^^^ lmao... Wrong thread maybe???
(06-24-2011, 07:50 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Ummm... Random post ^^^ lmao... Wrong thread maybe???

no... this is random .........................2130[-1293jer203dmqde 2e2l;2l1w~~~!!! i love cake
(06-24-2011, 07:41 AM)svt_fan1129 Wrote: [ -> ]i feel like an outcast with my 2010 focus coupe. i get tons of people asking me if thats a acura or something? Maybe i should put back the focus emblems back on

I got that the other day too... The neighbour thought it was an Acura.
My bro is coming for the cruise! I'm not sure about the dyno strip tho.
People please don't forget your 2way radio. if you don't have one then get one lol or I have printed directions from Google to hand out. Hope it doesn't rain and be there @ 9 or earlier on Sunday!

Channel 4
Any other necessities we'll need Johnny? Also it's close to my oil change, so ik wondering if I should do on tomorrow, or after the cruise and dyno? Have about another 1500 kms till 4000 on this oil?
Guys I'm super excited, Looks like its going to be a great turnout. See you guys Sunday morning.
(06-22-2011, 04:47 AM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if neones coming from up north as well? If anyone else is meeting up before dasilva let me know... Also wondering if I should bring the wife or my best man... Any suggestions lol?

im leaving from Bancroft if ur coming from Huntsville we could cruz down to gether
Take tons of pictures and video guys!!!!!!!!!!!!
(06-25-2011, 06:11 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]People please don't forget your 2way radio. if you don't have one then get one lol or I have printed directions from Google to hand out. Hope it doesn't rain and be there @ 9 or earlier on Sunday!

Channel 4

Easy there Ron Burgundy
Tongue
(06-24-2011, 11:37 AM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-24-2011, 07:41 AM)svt_fan1129 Wrote: [ -> ]i feel like an outcast with my 2010 focus coupe. i get tons of people asking me if thats a acura or something? Maybe i should put back the focus emblems back on

I got that the other day too... The neighbour thought it was an Acura.

I wouldn't be particularly upset about that, I personally really like Acura's and would do naughty things for a TSX
can any one confirm with me DaSilva Racings address.

thanks
http://mustangtoystore.com/ws/?page_id=60
960 Brock Road Pickering ONL1W 2A1

lol Luke...

For the cruise.
Just make sure your car is in working order. Spare tire and what not just in case something happens. First aid is always good. I am a CPR Class "C" & First Aid certified if need be.

This is no race so act smart and keep it simple.
Johnny for the rescue....
Little lazy here. so where am i meeting you guys @ 9 am ??
Answers two posts above yours ^^^
What times everyone planning on hitting the road? I'm getting up around 4:30 wanna be on the road by 5:30 at the latest... Quite the drive ahead of us... 250km!
Were now in toronto at the hotel. Only 4 cars from north bay are in. Super excited.
Where's the meeting place/time for the people doing the cruise but not the dyno?
(06-26-2011, 12:01 PM)andrewsfm Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the meeting place/time for the people doing the cruise but not the dyno?

@ DaSilva
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6