FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dyno Day This Saturday!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
(08-01-2014, 07:57 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]OK, so Joey will just watch so no $$ there but his name is there to boost numbers for total of people coming.
Also, my buddy and his buddies are making it out. They must have saw the ad somewhere like Garage16 or from GTArides as they know both on a personal level... So you can add 10-15 additional cars to the list that will show on the day of. And if it spreads out further we are looking at 20+ more to come.

This is going to be BIG!

Oh and for the JDM presenter, get Netronics to do it. He might actually be there to run my buddies car and a couple others on the rollers. As Honda guys don't trust others in they're cars...

A good turnout is something we all aspire to ... but we need to watch the numbers in terms of how much time we have to get the pulls in and still do something else that day if that's still the plan.

I know it's a problem we've never had to deal with before, but have we given any thought as to a maximum number of spots available?
Very true, the way it's going to turn out is Dyno only. Everyone will be wiped out and wanting to head home.
I had a popular car club pick up the JDM presenter spot. you've prob seen them at Importfest etc. Lick you Lips. As for Max I should add that to the eventbrite page I think it's 60 cars. But also that's why Saturday works better for DaSilva as they have more staff and can get the cars on and off the rollers fairly quickly.

Ps John I don't think GTA Rides or G16 posted it up on there IG's yet. I wonder where your buddies saw it.
No Idea where they saw it but they sent me a pic and said is this what your club is doing? I said yep. and He said ok, my crew and I are down. So either way this is going to be awesome.
Glad I checked the thread. I gotta changed settings, as I'm not getting email notifications.... Grr

New date, I'll still be there! I'll register shortly. And what's this about paying cash? Lol
Damn, haven't been around in a while but I'd come check this out for sure.
No more Focus Sad but it was replaced with something that has a lot more juice lol

Just bought a '14 Charger SRT Super Bee. Would be curious what it does on the dyno. I'm on the dark side now!
(07-19-2014, 06:56 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-18-2014, 11:39 PM)CookieMahnster Wrote: [ -> ]Marked innnnn the calendar.

He's alive! Where's the pics of the body kit you promised.[/threadjack]

Oh hey! Big Grin I'm waiting on a good day to take it out to a couple of spots. I have some quick cell shots but they don't really do justice.

Edit: Oh also I'll be one of the I think four marshal dudes dressed in white at CSCS this weekend so feel free to sneak photos of my car wherever it ends up. Big Grin

Speaking of cruise, here is an OK route with some twisty bits early on. Not great at plotting good roads in the thicker parts of the concrete jungle.

https://www.google.ca/maps/dir/Big+Boys+...b1!2b1!3e0
If you guys can attend a massiv meet an give John $55 the. Just register ur info on the event page. Otherwise day of is $60

Bring out the super bee, make sure to show up right in time cause the rwd's are going in first.

That route looks pretty good. We'll see how the day goes. It might be a long day.
its been confirmed I will NOT be attending this now with the new date. have a family pig roast I will be attending in Waterford
Well even with date change I'm still in. I'll pay for two cars for now as I'm unsure what will be running and driving then. Atleast the ST lol both mk1's are out of commish to some extent
whats wrong with taylors car?
Oh Focus trouble eh...
Ok ya if you guys can pay me this coming Monday that would be great. I'm going to setup a meet in 2 minutes. And maybe we should setup a meet out in Burlington/Hamilton for members out that way. Maybe next week on the. what day is good for West end members. Wednesday or Friday?
hopefully im ready in time, have a neat little sleeper on the way for you guys to see Smile
(08-08-2014, 05:26 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Oh Focus trouble eh...
Ok ya if you guys can pay me this coming Monday that would be great. I'm going to setup a meet in 2 minutes. And maybe we should setup a meet out in Burlington/Hamilton for members out that way. Maybe next week on the. what day is good for West end members. Wednesday or Friday?

Do one in Hamilton next friday lol
Ok
Friday works for me .
a meet Friday? this Friday?
Yes the best buy location. I haven't posted yet. I will...
I should be in for this!
I'll be down for a meet this Friday. I can finally bring the focus out to one haha
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5