FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The "official" 2007 Fc Camping Trip Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
NikiterZTS,Apr 24 2007, 01:40 PM Wrote:its just i wanna reserve but pay upon arrival......there's always a chance i won't show up.....so don't wanna lose any money pretty much
[right][snapback]236131[/snapback][/right]

You can cancel upto 48 hours before arrival without penalty.
ANTHONYD,Apr 24 2007, 01:12 PM Wrote:You can cancel upto 48 hours before arrival without penalty.
[right][snapback]236145[/snapback][/right]

You sure? Its scalable if I remember correct because I looked into that last year because of my Alberta adventure taking priority.
Honestly? no I'm not sure.

Don't you think they would give you at least some time to bail???
It's written on the botton of the confirmation notice (which I don't carry around), 5% penalty so many days in advance, 10%, 25% and I think 100% within a day or so.
Jesus.

rent a site from the Mafia why don't you.

ph yeah, it's the government!
Nik, instead of reserving just show up. there's no way that place will fill up on that weekend. Also there are a number of non-reservable sites availible on a first come first serve basis. I wouldn't sweat reserving if there's a high chance you'll bail.

j3rt,Apr 29 2007, 08:19 PM Wrote:Nik, instead of reserving just show up.  there's no way that place will fill up on that weekend.  Also there are a number of non-reservable sites availible on a first come first serve basis.  I wouldn't sweat reserving if there's a high chance you'll bail.
[right][snapback]236774[/snapback][/right]

True Dat! B)
its not a big deal for me to reserve it....im just gonna do it closer to the date....then i'll know for sure i come or not.....most likely yes
BUMP!

One month to go.

reserve those sites!!!
ttt
wooot!!!!!
So I booked site 208, see you boys there ;)
SHAWEET!

Add a couple more to the list.

It's huge this year people!
filling up nicely!

[Image: sites_may_12.jpg]

You guys know now for sure the rangers are gearing up for us.

(seing this is a group of sites all reserved in the middle of nowhere!)

:lol:
meh, there wont be anyone around to complain except the trees!!!
ANTHONYD,May 12 2007, 07:26 AM Wrote:You guys know now for sure the rangers are gearing up for us.
[right][snapback]238206[/snapback][/right]

I'll bring a couple extra lawn chairs in that case :lol:
ANTHONYD,May 12 2007, 07:26 AM Wrote:You guys know now for sure the rangers are gearing up for us.

:lol:
[right][snapback]238206[/snapback][/right]

That blonde ranger can come and jack us up anytime she wants... B)
k
jsut to update
who is staying until monday??
We are!
Darkpuppet is...

I can't stay the extra day anymore as the Niagara Breast cancer golf tourney is that day. :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9