FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The "official" 2007 Fc Camping Trip Thread.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ya ill have a soccer ball too
Matt should bring a football (he plays) too unless someone else has one

should i pack my poker set?? 500 piece set
ZX5focused,May 28 2007, 04:59 PM Wrote:ya ill have a soccer ball too
Matt should bring a football (he plays) too unless someone else has one

should i pack my poker set?? 500 piece set
[right][snapback]239786[/snapback][/right]
I was hoping AnthonyD and puppet would get organized and pick up their set(s) or have them delivered this weekend!!!

Now there's a hint.
bryan..if you're free on Friday, let's do dinner.. I can pick up my set then..

I have a football (sorry, CFL only here)... also have a neoprene water football.

and volleyball.

and yes, I"m getting more poles and a monster tarp..

um..what else is there to say...

Anthony, we still doing ribs? I'm still bringing sausage... (chorizo, not hot)
I can bring specialty food if folks want. We'll be grilling everything all weekend on the BBQ if there are no grills over the firepits.

Steve - CFL's the better ball anyways! :ph34r:
darkpuppet,May 28 2007, 10:01 PM Wrote:bryan..if you're free on Friday, let's do dinner.. I can pick up my set then..

I have a football (sorry, CFL only here)... also have a neoprene water football.

and volleyball.

and yes, I"m getting more poles and a monster tarp..

um..what else is there to say...

Anthony, we still doing ribs?  I'm still bringing sausage... (chorizo, not hot)
[right][snapback]239804[/snapback][/right]

Dinner Friday I think would work.
Can I join you guys? I had an oppertunity to golf but I can't get out of the city in time. :(

As for the ribs. My butcher is out of town on holidays that week. That meens I won't be able to get the "good deal" on them not to mention I'm just not going to have the time to pre-cook them. It takes freakin' hours!

I'll see what I can drum up? I may not have as many.

Leave it with me.

got mine
SHAWEEEEET

I'm stoked now.... This I think will be quite the turn out.
[Image: sites_may_12.jpg]

party!
im gettin around to booking a site...just a question anyone bringing their wife/girlfriends???
tippmann,May 29 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:im gettin around to booking a site...just a question anyone bringing their wife/girlfriends???
[right][snapback]239863[/snapback][/right]

I'll let you know in a couple days :o

Oh oh! :lol:

*cough* 27 *cough*

There are definatly a few wifes/GF's coming from what I understand though many more are being left behind. If you bring a female it would be a good idea to pick a site a bit further away from "ground zero" which would be Anthony and DP's site
lol yeah i was planning to get a site a little bit away.. i was thinking about site 228
these numbers are so much higher than i was expecting !!!!
ZX5focused,May 29 2007, 11:00 PM Wrote:these numbers are so much higher than i was expecting !!!!
[right][snapback]239893[/snapback][/right]

Get higher expectations?

Not surprising to me, it's the third one, the planning has been good for all and there has been lots of notice. What usually prevents an event from getting big is the bickering about when and where and the confusion that leads to.

The key is to pick a time and place well in advance and stick to it. The BBQ have been/will be a big turn out too for the same reasons.
2001 ZTS,May 30 2007, 04:59 AM Wrote:
ZX5focused,May 29 2007, 11:00 PM Wrote:these numbers are so much higher than i was expecting !!!!
[right][snapback]239893[/snapback][/right]

Get higher expectations?

Not surprising to me, it's the third one, the planning has been good for all and there has been lots of notice. What usually prevents an event from getting big is the bickering about when and where and the confusion that leads to.

The key is to pick a time and place well in advance and stick to it. The BBQ have been/will be a big turn out too for the same reasons.
[right][snapback]239899[/snapback][/right]

It's almost like we know what we're doing eh ol'chap? :lol:

Does DarkPuppet know our site is "ground zero" :lol: this should be hilarious!

Gawd I hope the weather is favorable.
ok, since this thing is happening next friday i really wanna know the actual rout of how to get there....(maybe at least from Toronto)

so how many cars(members) are going?

and who's gonna be passing Kitchener? (Burning21,ZX5Focused) ?
maybe we should cruise together? if yes what time shall we meet at 401 McDonalds?

are the guys in Toronto making a cruise as well? if yes, what time and where? give us at least on cell # so we all can keep in touch please

all i know is that this is a long drive and it would suck to drive there in one car

ok later
I'll start a thread tonight with directions and meeting places / times. I know 2001zts ,myself , Darkpuppet and Lucas (I think he's crashing at my place thursday) are all leaving Friday morning.

Nik. I think we were all meeting at the 400-401 Movie theatres...maybe you can meet us there.

I'll get a thread up tonight bro.

Relax, we'll get you there!
im gonna be at either matts or anthonys thursday night
ZX5focused,Jun 1 2007, 04:45 PM Wrote:im gonna be at either matts or anthonys thursday night
[right][snapback]240209[/snapback][/right]

Please let me know sooner than later Luke.

I'll need to take the sex swing and rubber sheets out of the spare room before you get here. :lol:
Hmmmmm, wonder what we'll be doing this time next week?????? I wonder indeed.

Weather looks good so far, keep watching the skies.
2001 ZTS,Jun 1 2007, 07:10 PM Wrote:Hmmmmm, wonder what we'll be doing this time next week?????? I wonder indeed.

Weather looks good so far, keep watching the skies.
[right][snapback]240224[/snapback][/right]

With temperatures like this?????

Playing frisbee in the lake with a cold beer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9