FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Big Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
So I'm driving to work this morning I get on gore road going South.
I see a very large puddle sitting inf ront of the Construction site just after I cross queen.
Toss the left signal on to move into the center lane and SOME Asshonda speeds up and cblocks me from changing lanes. Then smiles and flips me the bird. So I end up going through the lake at like 65K. After avoiding the curb tree construcion equipment SVTF starts to stutter and cough.
I finally get to work 1.5 hours ( All this time keeping the RPMs at like 6800) park the car for the day.

I come out 45 minutes before work is over and start the car up just to make sure everything is dried out. Well its not after reving the living crap out the car for 1.5 hours it finally gets an idle decent enough to start the drive home. Not 5 minutes after getting on the road yee haww coughing wheezing.

All kinds of really good words flying now (use you imagination) Honda bastard this that you name it. After taking 2 F******hours to drive what is normally a 45 minute drive for me, I am just about to pull into my street when I see you guessed it the said honda parked in a driveway not 2 streets from mine.

I get home and start working on the car Pulling all the plug wires and removed 11/2 cups of water out of each sparkplug holes, put OBDII reader on #1 O2 Sensor is cooked. ( Its like 2 weeks old). Couple of good words flying again.

I immediatly march down to asshondas refugee camp
SO I knock on the door and ask the elderly gentle man do you own that honda he say NO!, my son does, I ask to speak to him if he wouldn't mind. So the little puke comes out, hat all crocked pants falling off and say yeah I own it whats the problem?.
Were you driving down Gore road this morning at 6:30 am ? he says yes. I said do you recognize that Foci from this morning at first he says No, Then he smiles and says yeah man I saw you hit that puddle this morning that was awesome. He stopped smiling so I gather my look wasn't what he liked.

Things get fuzzy here so bare with me,

I popped him not sure how many times but enough to get the point across. Looked at the old man and said My father didn't buy my F***** car I work to pay for it you know work you sack of F**** s***. You know what the old guy did he hit the kid with his friggin walking stick and said they will pay for any and all the damages.

I haven't been this mad in a very very long time.
Sorry
Wow... Well, at least you got the guy. Not sure if I like the "popping" him one tho. But hey, he should at least pay for your damages.

Lucky you he didn't call the cops.
Geez, sounds like you had a hellacious day all around. Here's hoping the father wasn't just trying to get you away from sonny boy there with the promise to pay for your damages.

But I don't understand something, does the SVT Focus suck the air that close to the ground? :blink: I mean I've seen the snorkel on my Duratech and thought it was pretty low but man...

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 12 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:Geez, sounds like you had a hellacious day all around.  Here's hoping the father wasn't just trying to get you away from sonny boy there with the promise to pay for your damages.

But I don't understand something, does the SVT Focus suck the air that close to the ground? :blink: I mean I've seen the snorkel on my Duratech and thought it was pretty low but man...

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]187240[/snapback][/right]
I never intended to go to the guy's house with physical intentions just a good verbal lashing.
It was the smirk/Smile when he said it was him.

Also the water was about 6 inches deep
NefCanuck,May 12 2006, 10:31 PM Wrote:Geez, sounds like you had a hellacious day all around.  Here's hoping the father wasn't just trying to get you away from sonny boy there with the promise to pay for your damages.

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]187240[/snapback][/right]
I am not to sure he would call the cops.

I don't think everyone in the house was legal.
get my drift.
He still may who knows
Sundown,May 12 2006, 09:21 PM Wrote:I popped him not sure how many times but enough to get the point across. Looked at the old man and said My father didn't buy my F***** car I work to pay for it you know work you sack of F**** s***. You know what the old guy did he hit the kid with his friggin walking stick and said they will pay for any and all the damages.

[right][snapback]187236[/snapback][/right]

Karma! Hopefully the old man fixes your s*** and no legal action comes about. I had a bad day yesterday with my SVTF, it got up close and personal with the back side of a late model 5 series BMW. :angry:
Dude, that is hilarious...um...not the part about getting your car all f***ed up, but the fact you POPPED the piece of s***, at his own house....I would of paid money to see that.

I think i would of popped him, just for having the cocked hat, and the pants that look like he's taken a dump in them....

KUDO'S to you .......i think all punks need a good pounding....or in his case a pounding and a caning....LOL
Who cares if some punk flips you the bird and your having a bad day. Get over it. Doesnt give you the right to just go punch some one.
So you sped up to pass the civic when you could have decelerated and pulled in behind it? Opps on you. Even if you had still hit the puddle you'd be going much slower had you made the decision not to try to ourrun the Civic to it.
Slimsride,May 13 2006, 12:09 AM Wrote:Dude, that is hilarious...um...not the part about getting your car all f***ed up, but the fact you POPPED the piece of s***, at his own house....I would of paid money to see that.

I think i would of popped him, just for having the cocked hat, and the pants that look like he's taken a dump in them....

KUDO'S to you .......i think all punks need a good pounding....or in his case a pounding and a caning....LOL
[right][snapback]187260[/snapback][/right]

WORD!!!
i can totally understand how angry you must feel by other people doing things you see as 'silly' on the road, like flipping you the bird etc.. at the same time.. having ridden a mc for a little bit now i think the driver/rider really has a big part in whatever happens.. i mean.. if i am flying down the highway past a line of slow moving cars and someone pulls out in front of me.. well.. stupid them for doing that.. but stupider me for not anticipiating it... you know?

i think him speeding up and you speeding up more to match/pass him both contributed to the situation...

i really hope this is the end of it.. last thing you need is this dude trying to save 'face' by getting some of his buddies together and messing up you car or worse.. i mean.. if you seen him around the neighborhood chances are he's seen you as well.

g/l with everything and hope this goes away and doesn't come back to bite you
I guess it's cool that you got some retribution, but I definitely wouldnt want to have my car parked a couple houses down from some kid that is going to hate you from now on. Especially if this kid thinks he's all "thugged out", probably wouldnt think twice about getting his little friends to start vandalizing and making your life hell..
^^^ thats when you arm your car with one of those "Electrical Shock the s*** outta the thief" systems...bwhahhhahahah

not only will his hat be cocked it'll be smoldering...and for the pants...he WILL have a dump in them
ZX3TUNR,May 13 2006, 01:33 AM Wrote:Who cares if some punk flips you the bird and your having a bad day. Get over it.  Doesnt give you the right to just go punch some one.
[right][snapback]187266[/snapback][/right]

Your only saying that cause you drive a civic....and yes, he was right to pop the kid!! How often do you get the chance to do that!?

Honkeytonk Monkey,May 13 2006, 04:03 AM Wrote:So you sped up to pass the civic when you could have decelerated and pulled in behind it? Opps on you. Even if you had still hit the puddle you'd be going much slower had you made the decision not to try to ourrun the Civic to it.
[right][snapback]187272[/snapback][/right]

Whatever NARC!!
EDIT: out of curiosity.. did your focus have an after market cone air intake that is right next to the ground?
ZX3TUNR,May 13 2006, 01:33 AM Wrote:Who cares if some punk flips you the bird and your having a bad day. Get over it.  Doesnt give you the right to just go punch some one.
[right][snapback]187266[/snapback][/right]

Your newfound allegiance to Ricer Nation and EmoGhettoness magazine subscription automatically remove your ability to pass judgement on what was obviously a bad sit turned worse with the ricer's attitude.

Please check your fart can and 20s at the door and try your call again.
NOS2Go4Me,May 14 2006, 02:48 AM Wrote:Your newfound allegiance to Ricer Nation and EmoGhettoness magazine subscription automatically remove your ability to pass judgement on what was obviously a bad sit turned worse with the ricer's attitude.

Please check your fart can and 20s at the door and try your call again.
[right][snapback]187342[/snapback][/right]

fyi.. to the general public a modified focus gets lumped into the r!ce bOI category same as every other modified small car on the road

and i too think the focus driver's actions helped contribute to the situation
Don't get me wrong Guy's I don't agree with Violence to solve things now that I am older.

In my miss spent youth that would be a complete other story... I probably would have done him and the old man and anyone else that would have come out of the house..... As well as damage to the car or anything else that was in my way..

But people priorities change as they get older, I have a wife, children, house and a great job which would all be lost if that guy makes a phone call.

And no Guy's I didn't speed up I just tried to change lanes on my way to my job that supports my 2 children and my wife.

All I can say is a new lesson was learned....
Saddly enough I will admit though it felt pretty good popping him.

Kinda made me feel like, if its needed its still there Know what I mean!!!
Would I do it again?
Probably
Sometimes temper can be irrational.
Almost forgot..

230.00 for 4 plugs and O2 Sensor from Erin ford.

There goes my new rubber for The Cobra.
Guess I'll be waiting 2 more weeks
Honkeytonk Monkey,May 13 2006, 03:03 AM Wrote:So you sped up to pass the civic when you could have decelerated and pulled in behind it? Opps on you. Even if you had still hit the puddle you'd be going much slower had you made the decision not to try to ourrun the Civic to it.
[right][snapback]187272[/snapback][/right]

You are kidding me right!!!!!!

Now I know why lions eat there young!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4