Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet
ZX3guy2000,Jun 6 2005, 10:38 AM Wrote:Alrighty everyone!  For all of you have are within 1 - 2 hr drive and say it is too far of a  drive!  I'm planning on showing up and I'm coming from Ottawa!  Flo or Focusonthis, if your planning on attending this let me know and we'll arrange something!  I'm going to leave friday night or saturday morning!
[right][snapback]112877[/snapback][/right]

That's the spirit! :lol:
You should move the meet closer to mississauga, the 15 minute drive to burlington is too much :ph34r: :o

:lol:
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
scoobasteve,Jun 6 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:You should move the meet closer to mississauga, the 15 minute drive to burlington is too much  :ph34r:  :o

[right][snapback]112915[/snapback][/right]

:rolleyes: Does this mean I'll be passing you on my way to the BBQ? That'll be a first, I almost never pass anybody :P

NefCanuck
scoobasteve,Jun 6 2005, 12:21 PM Wrote:You should move the meet closer to mississauga, the 15 minute drive to burlington is too much  :ph34r:  :o

[right][snapback]112915[/snapback][/right]

You better Fackin' sho Steve.
<_<
I'll be there, no worries. Probably late... i'm late to everything.
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
mason, I should be going, and I am in town here in London. We'll talk
Run your car, not your mouth
Hope to have my car done in time to make it!

If not i'll have to come down in my Mom's ZX5 :(
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
Where is the info on this meet? In the other thread? :s
Might be tight, Work is being a bitch so I might not be able to go. Dunno yet.
2000 ZX3
Jays2000ZX3,Jun 9 2005, 11:46 PM Wrote:Where is the info on this meet? In the other thread? :s
[right][snapback]113627[/snapback][/right]

bbq
Mason,Jun 14 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:Might be tight, Work is being a bitch so I might not be able to go. Dunno yet
i was thinkin of going. and no one has a more stock zx3 than me..and its an automatic..DAMN....self-burn....anywyas if you get it off let me know, im trying to get off work that day too so i can make it and then we can cruise up together.
2001 ZX3..
Mods - Coming Soon
Tinited with Skull decal on front bumper passenger side.
PDW,Jun 19 2005, 04:12 PM Wrote:
Mason,Jun 14 2005, 02:39 PM Wrote:Might be tight, Work is being a bitch so I might not be able to go. Dunno yet
i was thinkin of going. and no one has a more stock zx3 than me..and its an automatic..DAMN....self-burn....anywyas if you get it off let me know, im trying to get off work that day too so i can make it and then we can cruise up together.
[right][snapback]115452[/snapback][/right]

Oi, oi, don't worry, I'm coming in a stock autobox ZX4, you've already got more cool points than I do :lol:

NefCanuck
Stock or not... you're all welcome!
lol its like stock has become a dirty word.

Just bought my focus a couple weeks ago and i'm going to be there with every stock option possible... maybe i'll throw on a decal to make my car go faster...
2000 SE Sedan, Zetec 2.0
gabe,Jun 21 2005, 02:38 PM Wrote:lol its like stock has become a dirty word.

Just bought my focus a couple weeks ago and i'm going to be there with every stock option possible... maybe i'll throw on a decal to make my car go faster...
[right][snapback]115952[/snapback][/right]

I already did that, the only three decals that matter:

a "CH" (Paying homage to my Swiss heritage)

a Toronto Maple Leafs logo in the left passenger side window

and of course the number one decals

Focuscanada.net on both rear triangle windows :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Jun 21 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:a Toronto Maple Leafs logo in the left passenger side window
[right][snapback]115953[/snapback][/right]

I assume you mean either the rear passenger door when looking at the passenger side of the car, or because the Leafs are not playing currently the crack cocaine has taken over your body :lol: :P

And Gord, steal your sister's ZX5, unless it's the same car :P
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
I think the FC.Net stickers have more gain on the duratecs cause i added one the other day to my window and....HELLO!! insta-gain!!
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 04:59 PM Wrote:And Gord, steal your sister's ZX5, unless it's the same car :P
[right][snapback]116003[/snapback][/right]

??? oh yeah! haha My Moms took over the ZX5 and my sister picked up a Cobalt LS
2002 pitch black ZX3
Mach HIDs, 02 RS upper grille, Cervini's body kit, DTM drop mirrors, D2 coilovers, purple focussport strut tower bar and chrome rear bar, purple FC tb, Powerworks supercharger, optima yellow top, SVT ceramic coated header,Random Tech SVT/Zetec hi-flow cat , bosal flex, vibrant cat back with custom dual tips, b&m short throw shifter, pro-fit fuel door, shorty antenna, race-pedals.com "focus" pedals, clear 3rd brake light, SVT hvac controls, Transfer Racing billet hvac knobs, RS shift knob, RS Sparco E-brake handle, Mazda3 rear wiper, CarZone 3 piece roof wing, 17" Keskin KT4 wheels

Classic Painting
NOS2Go4Me,Jun 21 2005, 05:59 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Jun 21 2005, 02:41 PM Wrote:a Toronto Maple Leafs logo in the left passenger side window
[right][snapback]115953[/snapback][/right]

I assume you mean either the rear passenger door when looking at the passenger side of the car, or because the Leafs are not playing currently the crack cocaine has taken over your body :lol: :P

And Gord, steal your sister's ZX5, unless it's the same car :P
[right][snapback]116003[/snapback][/right]

Gah, yeah left rear passenger door... Naw, I didn't bother with crack cocaine this winter, I had other things to keep me busy on Saturday nights (thank god for other hobbies :angry: )

NefCanuck

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 69,281 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule.... ANTHONYD 209 116,420 06-25-2005, 08:21 PM
Last Post: ANTHONYD