Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
Just incase a few of you are wondering where some of their posts have gone too. I have asked a mod to clean up the off-topic posts so it's easier for people to find the important information they may need.

Thanks.

cleaned with extreme prejudice as per your request. let me know if you see any more you'd like tidied up -dp
TTT
count us in - me and my wife (with new baby) should be down.....

got the map - thanx - - this trip will give me a good run on my new tires - (had bridgestone fusion zr1) they wont balance properly so the dealer is getting me a set of potenza G09's -

see ya then
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hey - can we get shirts down there as well?????

pm - let me know
focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yup, working on that one... trying to break some plans just so I can drink the fuktard's beer :ph34r:

gotsta represent london :D
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I'm in....

:D
damnit, I cannot do this :(

My ticket is already purchased ($175) and not refundable... argh. I'm only booked for half a dozen weekends between now and september and well, that just happens to be one of them :rolleyes: piss me off, sorry guys, I can't break the plans. I really wanted to drink fuktard's beer :P
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
BrooksZX3,May 19 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:damnit, I cannot do this  :(

My ticket is already purchased ($175) and not refundable... argh.  I'm only booked for half a dozen weekends between now and september and well, that just happens to be one of them  :rolleyes: piss me off, sorry guys, I can't break the plans.  I really wanted to drink fuktard's beer  :P
[right][snapback]109859[/snapback][/right]

:(
BrooksZX3,May 19 2005, 10:40 AM Wrote:damnit, I cannot do this  :(

My ticket is already purchased ($175) and not refundable... argh.  I'm only booked for half a dozen weekends between now and september and well, that just happens to be one of them  :rolleyes: piss me off, sorry guys, I can't break the plans.  I really wanted to drink fuktard's beer  :P

That sucks Carey, but what can you do. I was lookin' forward to meeting you myself.

Wait, lend me the SVT and all is forgiven :D :ph34r:
Daily driver 1: 2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport "S"

33" BFG Mud-Terrain KM2s, lots of Rough Country gear - bumper, 2.5" lift, swaybar disconnects, Superwinch 10,000lb winch, Detroit Locker in rear D44 axle, custom exhaust, K+N filtercharger, Superchips-tuned.

Daily driver 2: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT

COBB Stage 1+ package - AccessPort tuner, COBB intake and airbox. Stage 2 coming shortly - COBB 3" AT stainless DP and race cat, custom 3" Magnaflow-based exhaust and Stage 2 COBB tune.
BrooksZX3,May 19 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:damnit, I cannot do this  :(

figures...................fuktard
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,May 19 2005, 12:30 PM Wrote:
BrooksZX3,May 19 2005, 02:40 PM Wrote:damnit, I cannot do this  :(

figures...................fuktard
[right][snapback]109874[/snapback][/right]

touche... but at least it's a legitimate 'can't make it' If it were Sunday I'd be in... any chance of a carry over weekender Anthony? lol

Me too NOS, but sure you can borrow the svt for the day :ph34r: ... just leave the wife with me :lol: B)

really, I wish I could join you guys... I hate missing events.
2004 SVT 3Dr

STKVSTDA
I'll see what I can do about reppin the 519...
Run your car, not your mouth
ZOOM,May 19 2005, 01:26 PM Wrote:I'll see what I can do about reppin the 519...
[right][snapback]109893[/snapback][/right]

That would be great!
TTT
It my dads bday that weekend, but i can try n come down anyway, I can always celebrate my dads bday later in the evening or hte next day.
My other ride is your Mom
I'll say I will coem but dont hold me to it csue my shed is crazy Yo! :lol: but I will try me best and iof it goes late enough we can listen to CHFI :P
[center]TEAM PITA™ Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.[/center]
DD1,May 21 2005, 10:45 AM Wrote:I'll say I will coem but dont hold me to it csue my shed is crazy Yo! :lol:  but I will try me best and iof it goes late enough we can listen to CHFI :P
[right][snapback]110203[/snapback][/right]

And remeber the good times....

I'll have the ghetto blaster plugged in.
Hey, Does anyone know if Andrew is still coming to this event. also... if it rains are there any backup plans ?
05 Altima SE-R
98 Grand Cherokee 5.9: Flowmaster; K&N
05 300C 5.7: Sold
99 Civic SIR: Sold
03 Focus SVT: Sold
01 Focus ZX3: Sold
scoobasteve,May 24 2005, 02:10 PM Wrote:Hey, Does anyone know if Andrew is still coming to this event. also... if it rains are there any backup plans ?
[right][snapback]110636[/snapback][/right]

Andrew's last post:

Quote:I'd be happy for the old avatar and sig I used to have before all this recent BS myself but I've been told to change it so many times I've lost track especially since most of the threads have been deleted. That's fine.

So I'm going to hold and call your bluff.

Ah Fvck it, I have no modding left to do on the Focus I'm building the other car now. I just enjoyed hanging out, till now.

For the locals members:

-To "_________", I was more than happy to help you with your resume yesterday. Best of luck, sincerely!
-darkpuppet: anytime you need a boost in the dead of winter you know where to call.
-To the countless members who commuted through Toronto with bad mods or in bad weather to whom I offered accommodations you are still welcome.
-To camping trip participants, it's still on just use (me) amays@magma.ca or AnthonyD or darkpuppet as contacts rather than PM. Natasha: Make sure you let me know if you are still borrowing a tent? Remaining campers: I have many stoves and everything else, let me know how many of what to bring.
-To photo shoot participants: I will keep my obligations. Use AnthonyD or amays@magma.ca as contacts, it's on too.
-to t-dot: hope I'm still welcome at the biggest and best annual Focus event in Canada, nevermind I know the answer to that. 
-To FocusCanada.NET (Admin): You used to be awesome. Best of luck with your new direction. I hope you find the "respectability/seriousness" you desire so much. You've gotten old so fast.
-To FocusCanada.NET (members): Sorry if I offended. I'm just me, can't help it, I'm a product of my environment.

Best regards,

Andrew

EDIT: the last thing I ever wanted to ever do ever was post a drama thread on a website yet here we are?????? I used to make fun about people like me. Time to go for sure.
vintage 2000 malibu blue ZX3 ***SOLD***
2013 performance blue ST

TEAM P.I.T.A.
2001 zts will be at this event.

as for rain.... it wont rain.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show/events Schedule Flofocus 0 1,290 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Christmas Time Meet... Drivesthebeast 49 11,196 12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 69,237 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 42 13,635 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve