Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bbq/swap Meet Time Of Events Schedule....
meford4u,Jun 9 2005, 06:06 PM Wrote:First off, who is Mr. Fuktard.  I thought I was fuktard a titti

Secondly, I thought you wanted us to bring stuff?  What are you assigning me to bring?

Big word, huh?
[right][snapback]113571[/snapback][/right]

Bring a box of burgers and somebuns.

A cooler and your beer for the evening.
Is there any sort of time frame of the events setup yet .. i might need to leave around 5 and i'm just wondering where in the adventures we might be at that point in time
Below Average Car Club
I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to start showing up then.

I figurerd we would start the cruise around 3:00 - 4:00 and be at the shoot for 5:00

Then cruise back to my place for dinner and to hang out when the photoshoot is over.

How does that sound for everyone???
Um, the photographer is unavailable at that time. i thought we would do the cruise a little later, like closer to dusk. If we left your house around 6ish, then those that wanted to come after finishing work at 5 could still attend.

But hey, it's your party.
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
meford4u,Jun 10 2005, 01:07 AM Wrote:Um, the photographer is unavailable at that time.  i thought we would do the cruise a little later, like closer to dusk.  If we left your house around 6ish, then those that wanted to come after finishing work at 5 could still attend.

But hey, it's your party.
[right][snapback]113629[/snapback][/right]

6:00 IT IS!
I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to show up anytime after that. The daytime is probably the best time to do the swap / trade stuff.
We will depart my house at 6:00pm sharp to get down to the docks to take pictures. I thought sunset shots would look the best.

So feel free to show up between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CRUISE AND PHOTOSHOOT.... PLEASE BE AT MY PLACE BY NO LATER THAN 5:00.

After the pictures have been taken, we'll cruise along lakeshore back to my place for some beers and laughs.
ANTHONYD,Jun 10 2005, 07:14 AM Wrote:I'll be out washing the car around noon so everyone is welcome to show up anytime after that. The daytime is probably the best time to do the swap / trade stuff.
We will depart my house at 6:00pm sharp to get down to the docks to take pictures. I thought sunset shots would look the best.

So feel free to show up between 12:00pm and 5:00pm.
EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO TAKE PART IN THE CRUISE AND PHOTOSHOOT.... PLEASE BE AT MY PLACE BY NO LATER THAN 5:00.

After the pictures have been taken, we'll cruise along lakeshore back to my place for some beers and laughs.

[right][snapback]113653[/snapback][/right]

this isn't for another 2 weeks correct?

everyone is talking like it's tomorrow.... <_<
june 25th in burlington
TEAM PITA Don't settle for a wannabe, only accept the real deal.

One day I will rule the world. For now, I have to settle for this place.
hey - is every body bringing parts and stuff to sell? - i have money to buy and i would like to see everything before i buy - everyone bring your crap so we can buy - ill bring down some piping for intakes --- anyone need any specific lengths??? - 15$/foot of 3/16 wall alum tube 3" - sell or trade

pm me on specific sizes

cant wait for the Q - catch you all there

focus gone - 2005 mazda 6 sport gt wagon - lovin it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well if it helps I still have my old Kodak Digital camera to take photos, But again I don't know if I can attend or not now, because I might be doing something else that day related to helping a buddy of mine out.

I'll know for sure when the date gets closer.
I was the only member on this board with a Yellow Focus Sedan, and a 2002+ Euro Facelift on a sedan.
Just bring all your stuff you guys want to sell. I thought because we were going to all be in the same place at once, this would be a good oppertunity for people to unload their wares.
Hey I'm new to this but lovin it so far. I drive an 02 svt and i'm really interested in meeting some fellow focus fanatics. I live in St. Thomas ontario and was wondering about the hamilton show and shine if someone could hit me back that'd be sweet.

Peace out
Okay I've just cleared the last hurdle and I'm good to go, I just have to plan for my own funeral when I tell a certain person about my unavailability that Saturday <_< (She has use for me and its all good, no use? Not so much :wtf: )

NefCanuck
I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested. I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday. Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic
Focus Fanatic,Jun 15 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested.  I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday.  Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic
[right][snapback]114375[/snapback][/right]

Great!

Bring the wing. I'm sure you'll unload it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

ALRIGHT GUYS.

ONE LAST TIME.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING.

-LAWNCHAIRS
-WHATEVER YOU PLAN ON EATING (I DON;T WANT A FREEZER OF LEFT OVER BURGERS AT THE END OF THE DAY
-YOUR OWN BUNS
-YOUR OWN BEVERAGES
-STUFF TO POLISH UP THE CAR.
-STUFF TO SELL
-GOOD SPIRITS.

IT'S GOING TO BE GREAT DAY WITH A RECORD TURN OUT.

I HOPE EVERYONE WHO SAID THEY ARE GOING TO MAKE IT, MAKES IT.

I'M REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO MEETING ALL OF YOU.
AND I'M THRILLED THAT A LOT OF THE "NOOBS" ARE GOING TO MAKE THE TRIP TOO. I ASSURE YOU ALL IT WILL BE A GREAT DAY FILLED WIOTH NICE CARS AND GREAT COMPANY.

CHEERS.

A.D.
Mmmmmmmm.... wrap around wing!!!!

I might be interested!!!

:D
Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims
This looks interesting... Id like to go, but might not have my Focus since im lending it too my parents that weekend if they decide to go away. I can bring another car though, its still a Ford!!! Be nice to meet some other Focus drivers!!
mustanggt_50,Jun 15 2005, 11:29 AM Wrote:This looks interesting... Id like to go, but might not have my Focus since im lending it too my parents that weekend if they decide to go away. I can bring another car though, its still a Ford!!! Be nice to meet some other Focus drivers!!
[right][snapback]114416[/snapback][/right]

Absolutely!!!!!
i want in on on this bbq looks like its going to be fun.
2000 CD Silver ZX3 Auto - Focus Sport Race Header + Flexpipe - Magnaflow Cat-back + Resonator- P&P Head - Comp Cams - Esslinger Cam Gears - AEM CAI - Ford Racing Plug Wires - Progress Springs - Eibach Dampers - 17" OZ Superleggeras - Diablo Sport Chip - Focus Central UDPs - Wings West W-Type

128 whp
120 wtq
Focus Fanatic,Jun 15 2005, 12:47 AM Wrote:I've got a cervinis wrap around wing for a hatch if anyones interested.  I'm hope you guys welcome newcomers so i'll be there saturday.  Mandatory O.T. doesn't really mean you have to work does it?

Focus Fanatic
[right][snapback]114375[/snapback][/right]

I would like first dibs on the wing?? Any price you have in your mind yet??? and is it already painted Red possibly?? hehehe!!

Skirt, Volant Intake, HID projectors, Eibach Suspension, SVT rims

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Car Show/events Schedule Flofocus 0 1,291 06-04-2008, 01:36 AM
Last Post: Flofocus
  Christmas Time Meet... Drivesthebeast 49 11,197 12-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Last Post: OAC_Sparky
  Focus Canada 2006 Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 125 69,241 08-11-2006, 07:04 AM
Last Post: microbunny
  Another Reason To Attend The Fc Bbq / Swap Meet ANTHONYD 42 13,637 06-23-2005, 12:53 AM
Last Post: scoobasteve