FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
ALLRIGHT GUYS, GOOD NEWS
We are a Go I recieved the 8th and 9th depoist from Kirk yesturday. If need be I will cover the last deposit as I am hoping people show up day off and Dyno. So yes Nik you can show up and dyno for $50. I might be able to pass by on Monday to collect the money that you have John. Jamie if you can cover Oscar that would be good to. Looks like its going to be a decent even.

UPDATE: We have recieved 10 Deposits. This event is confirmed It is a go. Guys you are more than welcome to bring alog your family and friends and more vehicles day of if you like. You can PM me if you have any more questions and like I said before the lowest whp from a Moddified Focus wins a small prize.
so do us higher WHP guys get some incentive?? like a 200+ WHP club?? we can get a certificate and a focuscanada group?? LOL
I think we should have special tags in our Forum names. Something like "FI Club".
good call. or just cool crew...
we shud get a private section to make fun of meford too

GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 11:16 AM Wrote:so do us higher WHP guys get some incentive?? like a 200+ WHP club?? we can get a certificate and a focuscanada group?? LOL
[right][snapback]305126[/snapback][/right]

Actually I like that we had that another forum i was part of but they were more serious like 300+ 400+ 500 + lol
well after all we do drive foci....LOL

id say 200 is a big milestone in a focus tho LOL not so much for boost tho
GFXjamie,Apr 14 2010, 01:54 PM Wrote:good call. or just cool crew...
we shud get a private section to make fun of meford too
[right][snapback]305148[/snapback][/right]

Er... that's what "Handicapped Parking" is for :lol:

NefCanuck
Prize for beating your whp of 336 dre lol
OHHHHHHH does someone have something up there sleave?

Im hopping my 336 Will stick as the highest WHP foci around here for a bit longer. But hey if it gets topped by a hatchback they can have my 3rd brake light cover lol. It's to bad that I was always running into tranny problems at the track I should have made it a dyno queen and pushed 400+ from her at 20 PSI
ZX3_2NV,Apr 14 2010, 02:08 PM Wrote:the lowest whp from a Moddified Focus wins a small prize.
[right][snapback]305120[/snapback][/right]

ill win lol
willcann,Apr 15 2010, 04:52 PM Wrote:
ZX3_2NV,Apr 14 2010, 02:08 PM Wrote:the lowest whp from a Moddified Focus wins a small prize.
[right][snapback]305120[/snapback][/right]

ill win lol
[right][snapback]305263[/snapback][/right]

I challenge you. My lunchbox delete adds at least 10hp and I have stickers I'll put on!!!
At the local dyno day there was '99 Saturn LS1, it put down 86whp/100wtq
:) :)
NikiterZTS,Apr 22 2010, 08:37 AM Wrote:At the local dyno day there was '99 Saturn LS1, it put down 86whp/100wtq
:) :)
[right][snapback]305628[/snapback][/right]

Was that with someone pushing it from behind while it was on the rollers? :P :lol:

NefCanuck
Would it be considered cheating if I pulled a plug wire off?
hows about 2 coil packs and a boost leak?

also put in a bad alternator, it will slow s*** down aswell LOL

make some adjustments to fueling and also run super rich. can i hit 85 whp?? helllz ya
GFXjamie,Apr 22 2010, 09:27 AM Wrote:hows about 2 coil packs and a boost leak?

also put in a bad alternator, it will slow s*** down aswell LOL

make some adjustments to fueling and also run super rich. can i hit 85 whp?? helllz ya
[right][snapback]305638[/snapback][/right]

I think I needed three hands driving your car last night cause of that torque steer hahaha
You guys should be going after the Highest WHP Prize the Lowest is a Joke Prize and a lunch box delete is debatable Its not realllly modified.
lol we know.

i mite have an upper hand being catless.... and having a factory freak motor apparently. doubtful that i can beat oscar however...

i do have one or two things up my sleeve of doom however!
GFXjamie,Apr 22 2010, 01:54 PM Wrote:lol we know.

i mite have an upper hand being catless.... and having a factory freak motor apparently. doubtful that i can beat oscar however...

i do have one or two things up my sleeve of doom however!
[right][snapback]305670[/snapback][/right]

If you and I have the same turbo and no cat, you'll probably make more than me.
however, on a side note you do have a 2.5" exhaust. i think no cat will out weigh that factor however. unless u only have 2.25... then i have a chance LOL

just did another datalog finally. runs good. 11.3-11.5 AFR and holding 8-9 psi. did your wiring for analog input heat up like crazy? mine was about to start smoking!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9