FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Wrapped it in the aluminium tubing. Never had a problem. Basically all the hoses near the turbo are wrapped.
If my purchase works out and I sell my Matrix i'll be there. Also pending wifes permission.
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 22 2010, 02:49 PM Wrote:Wrapped it in the aluminium tubing.  Never had a problem.  Basically all the hoses near the turbo are wrapped.
[right][snapback]305687[/snapback][/right]

my datalogging cable isnt in my engine bay :S LOL

its under the dash, hooked to power and my 0-5v output from wideband LOL

it gets super hot tho!

on a side note, randy has finished tuning for me, took 2 files!

FSW FTW
I thought you were talking about the wiring from the o2 sensor to the AEM.
hardk0re,Apr 22 2010, 03:58 PM Wrote:If my purchase works out and I sell my Matrix i'll be there.  Also pending wifes permission.
[right][snapback]305691[/snapback][/right]

So the SVTF is taking over for the Matrix Ahh I see. You and Gord probablly live the closest to DaSilva Would be a shame if you coundn't come out. Bring the wife and the kids its fathers day she has to give you permission.
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 22 2010, 04:24 PM Wrote:I thought you were talking about the wiring from the o2 sensor to the AEM.
[right][snapback]305707[/snapback][/right]

nah B. my cable gets super hot tho, maybe some of the cut wires are shorting out :S if so i gotta rip dash apart to get at em! LOL

ill check it out this weekend. its car weekend! time for some painting, bumper install, gunna do some more tuning with randy just to perfect things and get rid of a potential exhaust leak. thinking of upgrading to a 2.5" aswell.

word.
ZX3_2NV,Apr 23 2010, 11:36 AM Wrote:
hardk0re,Apr 22 2010, 03:58 PM Wrote:If my purchase works out and I sell my Matrix i'll be there.  Also pending wifes permission.
[right][snapback]305691[/snapback][/right]

So the SVTF is taking over for the Matrix Ahh I see. You and Gord probablly live the closest to DaSilva Would be a shame if you coundn't come out. Bring the wife and the kids its fathers day she has to give you permission.
[right][snapback]305746[/snapback][/right]

i'm actually goign to say here that I live closer than Gord.

And I do intend on coming out. Not making promises though...
so is there an actual highest WHP prize?

if so im gunning for it.
Yes there is

$25 gift certifiacte to Garage16.ca for Highest WHP Boosted Focus

$25 gift certifiacte to Garage16.ca for Highest WHP All Motor Focus
to bad it wasnt for more, damnit i cant buy anything there for that much! im wayyy to cheap LOL maybe ill see if i can buy some LEDs haha

thats cool tho, ill keep it in mind. ive got some plans to push out some good numbers so we shall see i guess
If we get alot more supposrt maybe he will up the ante He should be on site day off.
Since people want soemthing tangable when they win, lets add something you can hold in your hands for Prizes:

$25 gift certifiacte to Garage16.ca for Highest WHP Boosted Focus
+ FocusCanada.NET Messenger Bag

$25 gift certifiacte to Garage16.ca for Highest WHP All Motor Focus
+ FocusCanada.NET T-Shirt

On a side note I may or may not run, it all depends on how save my logs look like once I start logging. The last motor grenaded from a bad tune so i've been keeping out of boost and under 4000rpm. LOL this thing is STILL faster than the matrix, even babying it...
Hey drew I picked up another deposit too. A new member to be from FJ or FF. His name is Nick and he has a 07ST RED GFX package. Just so we know. $20 from him.
(04-23-2010, 01:37 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]You guys should be going after the Highest WHP Prize the Lowest is a Joke Prize and a lunch box delete is debatable Its not realllly modified.

what about engine swaps? hahaha

seems im finally getting my fofo back so i do believe I am able to commit!
hmm ill have to think about coming....depnds on how far along the turbo kit is....if its installed or not
so what is we classified modded engine?

my car
CAI
Cat back
SD coil and wires
so really still fairly stock?
Yaa Willcann your modded and as for engine swaps they count to. Maybe I should call up Polito and bring down the SHO Focus That will take Higest N/A without a doubt. Thanks for collecting more I'll add him to the list I'll be showing at the next Massive May 31 I believe to pick up what ever cash you have for the dyno so I can add it to my spread sheet.
(05-22-2010, 12:09 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Yaa Willcann your modded and as for engine swaps they count to. Maybe I should call up Polito and bring down the SHO Focus That will take Higest N/A without a doubt. Thanks for collecting more I'll add him to the list I'll be showing at the next Massive May 31 I believe to pick up what ever cash you have for the dyno so I can add it to my spread sheet.

Curses!
Hey Guys this Event is coming up Fast, So get your cars ready and all tuned up and ready for the dyno. I will be attending the June 14, 2010 Massiv meet to pick up the last of the deposits from John. If you didn't leave a deposit you can still show up day of and dyno your car. Remember bring your friends bring your family everyone is welcome to view the dyno's. Also if you don't want to dyno your Focus you can still bring it down and well set you up in sweet spot.
I may have to come out and show off my new mods. No dyno time for my ride though. I know how little power it has. LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9