FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I think I may have some Bluetooth headsets to give away too.
ill be there im leaving 530ish am
(06-18-2010, 03:01 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I may have some Bluetooth headsets to give away too.

Dyno Day Also Sponsored by Scorcher Performance. Wink
so for those that prepaid we gotta bring 30 bucks right?
I believe so.Wink
cant wait this is gona be sick. im bringing my svt but im soooooo tempted to bring my buddys saturn (auto 290000km[/align] and burns oil) id love to see the hp of it lol 67hp lmao
looks like ill be in attendance Big Grin

my focus is 100% back to good health, don't know if i'll be throwing it on the dyno though (even though it's fixed so it wouldn't be a problem), but it'll be there.
I converted my WRX into RWD so I'll be doing a couple pulls.

jk
can't wait to see the new numbers :-P
I was about to say, hey... how'd you do that lolExclamation

(06-19-2010, 09:32 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I converted my WRX into RWD so I'll be doing a couple pulls.

jk
easily done, I remember a vid where a guy RWD'd his Subaru.
me and nik know a guy who did it... what a tool LOL
dad may come with his 89 vette and put it on the rollers. sucks i have to leave at 730 am Sad
cool, that would be awesome..
I'll leave here around 8:45 or so, should make it for 9:15 or less..
im leaving at 6AM
(06-20-2010, 01:18 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]I was about to say, hey... how'd you do that lolExclamation

(06-19-2010, 09:32 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]I converted my WRX into RWD so I'll be doing a couple pulls.

jk

Take out the front axles then weld the front differ
Hey we're in town. FYI since no one wanted to go for wings, I'm going to stay near the hotel tonight. Plus my friends didn't want to drive all the way back to Vaughan for Wings.

Anywho, Se you's all tomorrow. We're leaving the hotel at around 8:00am and should be in Pickering at 9:00am.
Sounds good man, see ya tomorrow.. Northerners represent!
I'm not going to make it tomorrow ... the engine went back into the car today and tomorrow will be filled with finishing the connections, completing the exhaust and the crossing of fingers when it comes time to turn the key.

I've got time booked with Pat at Steeda for the dyno tune this coming Friday - so by next weekend I should be golden.

Hopefully you will find a good use for my deposit - a round of coffees or whatever.

Cheers.
Sorry to hear that Ken. I will be there but not on the rollers, so thanks for the coffee. Smile
Jamie pulled: 232whp/219wtq
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9