FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Haven't installed the cams johnny?
Trying to bring my buddy out with Genesis Coupe V6
is it stock?
stock or not it will put decent numbers down, bring him out. Focus Man By all means come out and show it off.
ya they make like 300 at the crank stock, wonder what it will put down to the wheels and whether its auto or not. stock id say it will make 260+ whp
it has drop in filter and exhaust.....ive been in that car plenty of times and it feels quick......actually nicely quick even when it was all stock.....on top end i slooowwly pass him....

and yes he said stock they put down around 250whp

it's a manual, fully loaded with Brembos
So is everthing up to date and ready to go?

I noticed I didn't see Nick 07 ST Red
Just wondering.

Also who is coming out just to look?
ill probably come to watch
Everything is good to go, Since we have had alot of interest (more than expected.) Joe DaSilva has asked if a few cars can come a bit earlier than 10am like orginally posted. so Im going to update the OP and ask that people try to show up for 9AM.
9 is ok for me. I'll post it on the BBM
I'll try and be there for 9 or 9:30
Sounds good guys all I can say is try. Anyone coming out just to check it out and watch you can show up at any time beween 9 and 11. I think the dynoing should be wrapping up around Noon. Depending on how many guys they have helping out on the dyno, I have a feeling I'll be suckered in lol.
Yeah, I'll try to show for 9:30
i shud b there for 9am aswell. no problemo Wink
Should be there at 9:00am with people from North Bay. Not sure how many are still coming, I guess they'll be 6 of us.
Sweet Oscar are most of them Dynoing?
Looks like im out. Stuck at site. Boooo
(06-17-2010, 05:40 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Should be there at 9:00am with people from North Bay. Not sure how many are still coming, I guess they'll be 6 of us.

Thats an early start for you then Oscar. When are you leaving? 5:30ish?
We're actually going to be hooking it up in TO at a hotel for Saturday night. We're actually staying at the Best Western on Dixie.

If anyone wants to meet/wings/anything on saturday night, I'm in.

As for numbers, we have 3-4 cars confirmed so far. Probably going to have only 6.
Oscar that's great news, Thanks for rounding up the troops.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9