FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
yes this sounds good i would like silver and red one of each....oh and the price should be half of what you would normally charge for waiting so long

working on getting some stickers out to you guys...
Yes, Puppet is working very hard on getting some stickers out to us. I should hopefully have some for the next meet. Its in the works. You have my word.
where can i get two of them do you mail them ?????
dumpedblue04,Nov 2 2008, 07:19 PM Wrote:where can i get two of them do you mail them ?????
[right][snapback]275816[/snapback][/right]

Where are you located?
are these still available? i wouldnt mind putting one to match the one i have for focaljet
yup.. we still have them available... colours available at the moment include black, blue, green, grey, and silver.
:D there a great deal I have a pair but one is not on until I repaint the second car :D

(Shows it off)

[Image: DSCF1860.jpg]
but i wanted a white one :(
I think we can arrange a white one, i'll get back to you on that :)
hardk0re,Apr 19 2009, 07:56 AM Wrote:I think we can arrange a white one, i'll get back to you on that :)
[right][snapback]285316[/snapback][/right]

sweet!
is it possible to get 2 white ones?
sooooooo

whats the story on the white stickers? its not right givin all the love to [FJ] lol
What are the odds of getting some that are bigger. perhaps large enough to go across the top of the front or rear window. So that ppl really notice it. But not in a ricer way.
Scorcher000,May 26 2009, 07:15 AM Wrote:What are the odds of getting some that are bigger. perhaps large enough to go across the top of the front or rear window. So that ppl really notice it. But not in a ricer way.
[right][snapback]288058[/snapback][/right]

How many do you guys need and what style?

I know a good printing shop personally, should be able to get a hook up for these. Moderator Pls PM me if interested.

Can I get 2 in white?
i would like 2 in white as well please
Will someone be bring stickers to the october 3rd shownshine I want a red and white one please.
Maybe DP can bring some if he comes or mail me some.
I don't know if i'll be able to attend to the monday meets anytime soon, working full time :(
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12