FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
sent you a paypal payment of $4 for 1 silver sticker! names michael so you know :lol:
interested in a fc badges... i'd like the one that is the closest color to the fn badge on my car below... please excuse the pink blob in the center... stupid camera phone.

as soon as i get the color i'll order.

[Image: Image024-1.jpg]
ok this whole "grey is silver and silver is a dark grey" thing is really confusing
you got that right man.....

the ones i got ,which are (light grey) would look better on yours.....pretty much they are silver

[Image: sticker3.jpg]
SliverSteeda,Jun 5 2007, 02:24 PM Wrote:ok this whole "grey is silver and silver is a dark grey" thing is really confusing
[right][snapback]240588[/snapback][/right]

the light grey is closer in tint to the silver paint, but has no metal flake/shine.

The 'silver' is closer in tint to the grey car, but has a metal-flake colouring.. like silver model paint.

So how does one name the colours? by their tint? or by their finish?
so if i wanted it to match my car i'd go with the light grey?
SliverSteeda,Jun 5 2007, 03:11 PM Wrote:so if i wanted it to match my car i'd go with the light grey?
[right][snapback]240593[/snapback][/right]

yes
thanks, i really appreciate it.
Done deal funds sent
so it's darkpuppet we've got to talk to to get some? Just let me start a paypal account and I'll whip $7 that way for 2 silver ones..
Darkpuppet!

I'd bring a few to the campjing trip.
I'm hoping to decide on a layout today / tomorrow and have them on in time for the camping trip.
Money has been sent (paypal) for one grey and one silver.

Thanks
I'm an idiot...I tried signing up for a paypal account, but my email wouldn't work...Because I already had one! DUH!...lol...$7 coming your way for 2 silver ones!
i sent my $$ in about a week ago so now all i have to do is wait :(
any updates on teh stickers?
ya, i've been waitin like 2 weeks now...i want mine before the meet on the 25th if possible.
I ordered mine a week ago.
I hope to get 'em before my next visite to the 1/4 so I can get better trap speed/time, loL.
But in a seriousness, I can't wait to show off my new decal :)
its been 3 weeks and no word...whats the deal?
Same here... <_<
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12