FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
i'll take another, sending you $4 over paypal now.
To late to order a set in black?
any update on stickers? lol...
STEVE WILL HAVE STICKERS AT THE BBQ.
i'm not going to the BBQ....its been like 3 weeks again, i hope it comes soon.
sorry man.. you ended up ordering them just as I headed out of town on vacay -- I'll send them out soon, but i Have to mail a birthday card to my grandmother first (yeah, I'm 3 weeks late for that too)...
has the sticker been shipped out yet :blink:
[Image: IMG_0146.jpg]

The leaf was coming off, but looks fine with the leafless square... :D I've still got there extras to replace it, but for the time being it's fine as is.
any update on the stickers puppet? its been like a month...
anything.....?
can I still buy some? I want 2 stickers!
Yah I need another set too.
yup, there's still stickers available...

have all the colours, however Black and white are limited..
darkpuppet,Apr 29 2008, 01:34 AM Wrote:yup, there's still stickers available...

[right][snapback]263153[/snapback][/right]
Any in "rainbow"
oldeguy,Apr 29 2008, 08:20 AM Wrote:
darkpuppet,Apr 29 2008, 01:34 AM Wrote:yup, there's still stickers available...

[right][snapback]263153[/snapback][/right]
Any in "rainbow"
[right][snapback]263163[/snapback][/right]

if there were enough requests, I could get them made, but they'd be about twice the cost.
Thx a lot Stephen (darkpuppet). Got the stickers yesterday! Nice bubble enveloppe! I love the stickers! :headbang:
Ill post some pics later on today or tomorow.
[Image: dsc01926ap6.th.jpg]
It seems that a lot of people are looking for Decals at the Monday Meets. Is there something I can do to get some from you before the next meet so I can distribute them for you? PM me and let me know.

Thanks, Kevin.
I don't want to sound cocky but I would put a fc sticker on my car i really want to put one on my front race bumper im putting together but i've never payed for decals to put on my car they have all been given to me and i only accept stickers that have a significance to me so if you guys wanna advertise fc on my car ill take one any colour you want to get rid of
I had an e-mail from Puppet on the weekend with regard to the decals. He is currently out of town, returning on Monday July 14th. I am going to be aranging to pick some up from him so I can distribute them at the Massiv Meet. Hopefully I can hook up at some point on next Monday to have them for all that want to buy any. I will keep you all informed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12