FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focuscanada.net Vinyl Stickers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
residentdud,Aug 24 2006, 09:13 PM Wrote:how do i get my hands on a few???? I'm an internet retard and have no idea what paypal is.
[right][snapback]204020[/snapback][/right]

you can mail me a money order or a cheque if you'd like. I'll pm ya my addy if you want.

going to be mailing out orders for those who've paid on Monday.
between improperly sized envelopes and internet issues, the first shipment will be delayed a couple days... I'm REALLY sorry guys!

but for those that were able to pick theirs up, please take some pics so I can host them!

Also some notes... the grey is a light grey (about the same grey as the graphic in the first post). The silver is a darker grey with the 'metallic' look, the green is pretty dark and should go quite well on the forest green cars...same as the blue with twighlight blue cars.

Then there's red, white and black which are pretty much exactly as you'd think they'd be...
thanks steve, payment sent.

Appreciate it
Did these end up getting shipped out? I thought i saw some pics of them, but I haven't got mine yet.
habmann,Sep 14 2006, 09:53 PM Wrote:Did these end up getting shipped out? I thought i saw some pics of them, but I haven't got mine yet.
[right][snapback]207158[/snapback][/right]

I was wondering the same thing... a few days ago. Steve?
Bring a bunch to the wing night tonight Steve!
I'll bring a bunch to wing night.. sorry guys.. things have been nuts.. and I need to get to a post office that's open when I'm out of work so i can get stampage.. I'm hoping to get them mailed out this weekend.

and yes, I'm not shipping them out tonight because I'd rather go to wing night.....
most convenience stores sell stamps.

They have those in Toronot right? ^_^
Give him a break guys.....he has to make daily trips back to the dealership you know! :P

BTW Steve I sent the funds for mine on Sunday.
whoever has a liqued grey color of the car...what color of stickers did u get? what looks better silver or an actual grey?

thanks
darkpuppet,Sep 15 2006, 01:07 PM Wrote:I'll bring a bunch to wing night.. sorry guys.. things have been nuts.. and I need to get to a post office that's open when I'm out of work so i can get stampage.. I'm hoping to get them mailed out this weekend.

and yes, I'm not shipping them out tonight because I'd rather go to wing night.....
[right][snapback]207243[/snapback][/right]

Thanx Steve, I'll pick them up tonite from ya.
Well i got my stickers tonite from steve. If people had showed up to the wing nite g2g they coulda got theres.

If you'd like to get your stickers asap, PM Darkpuppet and ask him for his address so you can send him the stamps so he can mail your stickers to you. Seems he can't find any stores in TO that sell stamps beyond 9pm. :P
NikiterZTS,Sep 15 2006, 02:54 PM Wrote:whoever has a liqued grey color of the car...what color of stickers did u get? what looks better  silver or an actual grey?

thanks
[right][snapback]207263[/snapback][/right]

I got silver and grey, just in case... :lol: Well, I mean... I ordered those two sets of colours... at the bbq... :rolleyes: :blink:
^^^u already have em on?
NikiterZTS,Sep 16 2006, 11:52 AM Wrote:^^^u already have em on?
[right][snapback]207327[/snapback][/right]

Not yet, Steve said he should be mailing them out on the weekend... (posted above :P )
make sure to take pics man...i need to see which ones are better for my color :)
NikiterZTS,Sep 16 2006, 08:32 PM Wrote:make sure to take pics man...i need to see which ones are better for my color :)
[right][snapback]207365[/snapback][/right]

No problemo.
Got mine the other night.
You were right anthony silver was definatly the right choice.
Looks good
Should picked up another set for the bear fridge.
Next time I see you
Got mine the other night.
You were right anthony silver was definatly the right choice.
Looks good
Should picked up another set for the beer fridge.
Next time I see you
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12