FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FC.net Dyno Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
When: June 20, 2010 9 am - noon (Approx)
Where: DaSilva Racing 960 Brock Road, Pickering ON
Cost: $50 two pulls with air/fuel With your best run printed out.
Dyno: Two Wheel Dyno Jet. Sorry AWD guys.

FOCUSCANADA.NET & FRIENDS DYNO DAY
[Image: P1000034.jpg]

What better way to spend Fathers Day then at the Dyno. Bring the little ones, the other half or a buddy, DaSilva Racing has a family friendly facility.

We already have more than 10 confirmed spots so all you need to do is show up pay $50 and get in line. For the ones posted bellow with depoisits handed in already you will only need to pay $30 but I would gladly pocket the extra $20 ;)

I'll be there around 8:45 to start checking everyone in and lining them up.

Anyone coming out just to hang out and watch you can show up at any time beween 9 and 11.

Prizes for Highest All Motor and Boosted Focus
Prize for the Lowest WHP Modified Focus (I will Judge)

If a Focus Dyno's Higher than 336 WHP I will more than happy pass on the title of Highest Horsepower Focus on FC.net onto them.

The Highest WHP Boosted Focus (any motor) and the Highest WHP All Motor Focus (any motor) will take home a $25 gift certificate to use at Garage 16

Also the Lowest WHP put down by a Modified Focus (any motor) will recieve a Custom Euro Plate that must be displayed in their vehicle for a year or till the next dyno day so the title may be passed on to another member.

Im personally hoping for 16 Foci and maybe 8 Other models.

Deposits received from:
Spinal aka Mike
GFXjamie aka Jamie
GFXjamie +1
SL8RZZX3 aka Gord
tetra aka Chad
willcann
bmxfu aka Kirk
bmxfu +1
Scorcher000 aka John
Tiketz aka Tony
ZTWsqaured aka Ken
Burnin21 aka Matt
07 ST

Thank You John for your help getting the depoists together.
I'll come by to see. Also will spread the word.
i will give john my deposit next meet if we have one before then, if not maybe he has pay pal??

I will spread word aswell, mite have 2 friends interested in coming out aswell, 1 focus and 1 srt-4

i think we will have some surprises this year to by comparison to last year as we have a few doing some builds like me oscar and john. hope to see tons of people out!
SWEET nice and close to me!

I will come out in the stang, focus probably won't see the road this year :(
Here's what I got confirmed so far:

2007 Focus SES Stg 2 Turbo
2003 Civic SI w/ JDM K20A engine swap
2000+ Celica Turbo
2001 Mazda Protege
Infiniti G35 or Mazda MX3
2000 Civic EX D16Y engine w/Zex wet kit.

I'd like to come , don't have any engine upgrades , just curious about a different dyno reading and of course to get with you guys . But I can't commit now for june the 2oth , it's just too far down the road now .
CASH ONLY PLEASE!!

I'll be there and I'll see if I can get a couple of my friends out too.
me and the svt will be there.
GFXjamie,Feb 12 2010, 03:59 PM Wrote:i think we will have some surprises this year to by comparison to last year as we have a few doing some builds like me oscar and john. hope to see tons of people out!
[right][snapback]301291[/snapback][/right]

I'm hoping to see some of the other veterans bring theirs out as well. Mine's not really going to be much more power than last year, this year's build is all handling.

Did Drunkinmonkey say he's in? I'm pretty sure he'll win best boost with that new setup he's working on.

It will be a race between Tiketz and Drunkinmonkey.
Me and Jamie are in the same leage so to say and they others follow.

Not too sure who else would be close matched
this is very true ^^

but i will beat john hands down :P

haha naw depending what you do i think it will be close

im going to do one pull with spray and one without spray and compete in both competitions, all motor and not so all motor
I will probably attend, ill make sure it works out as I'll want to dyno this baby :)
I'll be there - hopefully the new ZX5 will be supercharged by then - how much of a deposit do you want, and do you want paypal or cash only?
would like to dyno my car as i have not done so yet, and i have never been to a focus meet or anything would be cool to check out. Are other cars welcome?I have two friends with pure muscle cars that would like to join. are you organizing this event dru? ps sumbmarine express is right down the street best food ever. :)
If I have my new car by then,which i definately should (CSVT) Ill come along and dyno it...hopefully Ill nail over 200WHP by that time also N/A :)
if my car is finished buy then ill bring it out for sum number crunching
drunkinmonkey,Feb 12 2010, 11:57 PM Wrote:if my car  is finished buy then ill bring it out for sum tranny crunching
[right][snapback]301335[/snapback][/right]

fixed^ lol
fatphocus,Feb 12 2010, 11:16 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Feb 12 2010, 11:57 PM Wrote:if my car  is finished buy then ill bring it out for sum tranny crunching

fixed^ lol
[right][snapback]301336[/snapback][/right]

:lol:
drunkinmonkey,Feb 12 2010, 08:57 PM Wrote:if my car  is finished buy then ill bring it out for sum number crunching

Well hurry and finish it....I would liike to see the numbers Sean
You can count me as a solid maybe! Haha. I'd like to join but I'll have to wait until the time draws near. So if I do come, I'll be a last minute addition.

-George
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9