FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Flasher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
woohoo i'm set........for now. So I most likley got a professionally tuned chip for my car ;) but now I'm just going to have to find everything else lol. I'm hoping to get it together and put the turbo in my car at the beginning of May/June. Hopefully when it's done all turns out good :)
Meister is going to post some numbers and make a few comments about it this afternoon fellas FYI

Carey
Woo Hoo, i can't wait to see some #'s because my car has been running like crap... just gotta get some warranty work done, and hopefully if the SCT Tune from Steeda.ca is good, i will be getting it from them! i still think they should lower the price because they are selling it for $325 usd, everywhere else.
This summer I plan on getting my car a custom Daiblo chip while in BC. Thats the plan any way. Power works super charger, full race header, cams and custom tune. That well be my start into the chip world LOL.
Carey, if you haven't noticed yet, we all waiting on these friggin numbers that are not appearing. Am I/we missing a program for our computers that will make the magical numbers appear?

If meister was so capapble of using the SCT scanner, we should have seen these numbers a long time ago.

what happen to these numbers? i thought they were gonna be here yesterday! we haven't had any updates from steeda.ca for a while now, and if they want our business, at least show some #'s quickly, because they have had the flashers in their possesion for almost 3weeks to a month's time! with NO results to show for it!
Hey guys, I am extremely sorry for not being able to get back to you guys as fast as promised. We did the BONE STOCK SVT Focus about a week ago but I have been on the road in various cities tuning a few of our customers vehicles and I will be back Saturday morning in time for our christmas party at the shop. I will make sure myself or carey posts the graphs and information by no later then tomorrow evening.

Once again, I apologize for the long wait. The customer is more then pleased with his car and says it is a totally different vehicle with the low-midrange power it picked up, exactly where it needed it and it drives 10000x better then stock.

In a week or so we are getting a car back on the dyno with a steeda cai and FC pulleys so we can have dyno sheets and numbers to compare to everyone else that has been posting.
Once I get my Cam Gear, JRSC, TB and whatever else installed, will you guys be able to tune my car without splcing into the harness like the black box... and how much would you charge ?
scoobasteve,Dec 9 2004, 11:27 AM Wrote:Once  I get my Cam Gear, JRSC, TB and whatever else installed, will you guys be able to  tune my car without splcing into the harness  like the black box... and how much would you charge ?
[right][snapback]73621[/snapback][/right]

For sure Steve, I don't see a problem. What's the ETA of that install? You'd be best to talk directly to Pat or Paul for those technical details, and they can provide you with the pricing. 1 866 STEEDA7.

Carey
Eta... looking early April... the car comes back on the road March 25... then it goes to ford for my new clutch. as soon as its back from there. we're starting the install.
Man, I am soooo pumped to see these numbers. Although I'm not pumped about the money I'll be spending ;).

Question, I'm sure some of you have heard the rumours about SVT releasing a new flash for the SVTF early in 2005 (for 2004's). Will we be able to replace the standard program on the Xcalibrator with the upgraded program for when we want to go back to stock?

PS. Thanks for the postcard steeda.ca....nice touch!!
scoobasteve,Dec 9 2004, 02:14 PM Wrote:Eta... looking early April... the car comes back on the road March 25... then it goes to ford for my new clutch. as soon as its back from there. we're starting the install.
[right][snapback]73650[/snapback][/right]

Cool Steve, by then I'm hoping our Dyno will be installed and running! Looking forward to seeing that JRSC back in action... I remember taking Marc's car for a short ride and wanting to play alot more with it lol
SVTmonkey,Dec 9 2004, 03:30 PM Wrote:Man, I am soooo pumped to see these numbers.  Although I'm not pumped about the money I'll be spending ;).

Question, I'm sure some of you have heard the rumours about SVT releasing a new flash for the SVTF early in 2005 (for 2004's).  Will we be able to replace the standard program on the Xcalibrator with the upgraded program for when we want to go back to stock?

PS. Thanks for the postcard steeda.ca....nice touch!!
[right][snapback]73656[/snapback][/right]

That's a great question dood. I know it's possible, but Paul would be able to provide better detail.

Seems to me that there would be little to no benefit in getting the new Ford flash just to have stored in your XCalibrator over your current one. The only reason to use the Ford flash would be if you weren't going to use the XCalibrator any more. In which case you could just put the old base file back on then take the car to the dealer and ask for their flash. I don't know the details of that Ford flash so I'm only speculating.

Glad you liked the postcard man ;)
just a point, all the dyno sheets I have seen before ours so far are to modded SVT's (UDP, intake, exhaust... I understand the UDP makes a big difference in the peak numbers of the tune)... anyone have any dyno sheet links to a bone stock SVT with a base or dyno tune?

Anyway, each of them is fairly consistent in that the peak hp and torque really doesn't change much at all. The large gains are in the weak points of the existing power curve... The hp difference at around 5000rpm has showed the greatest improvements from what I've seen. Driveability will feel as though you've pumped in 20hp fo sure. The key is useable power!! :ph34r:
Yeah, the postcard was slick!

Brooks, could you PM me the charge to install the SPI UDP kit on my sedan?

I'm gonna hear about it from some of the guys here, but I don't have a garage or the patience to do the install myself.
NOS2Go4Me,Dec 9 2004, 04:45 PM Wrote:Yeah, the postcard was slick!

Brooks, could you PM me the charge to install the SPI UDP kit on my sedan?

I'm gonna hear about it from some of the guys here, but I don't have a garage or the patience to do the install myself.
[right][snapback]73676[/snapback][/right]

Sure man, I'll get that price to you.

For future reference, I really don't know pricing for installs and whatnot... I'm a PR guy lol The best method to get pricing is to contact Pat/Paul either by phone or email, and obviously the parts pricing is already on the web.

It's ok to have a garage do it lol but yeah, I really enjoy doing it myself.
meford4u,Dec 8 2004, 10:45 PM Wrote:Carey, if you haven't noticed yet, we all waiting on these friggin numbers that are not appearing.  Am I/we missing a program for our computers that will make the magical numbers appear?

hmmm, it's possible that you haven't installed the plug-in named

"girlfriendputRandDcarintoditchjustbeforedynotunedaywhichwasattheendofalonglistofbizzaredelays.org.net.ca.com.uk" This download is only varified for Windows FU and later.

:P :lol: :lol:

I hear you loud and clear. I want these numbers up as bad as anyone... I'm on it :ph34r:
meford4u,Dec 9 2004, 10:34 PM Wrote:^^^EXCELLENTE!!!

Goes along with

http://www.getoffyour/lazyass.@steeda.ge...ymoney.FU2
[right][snapback]73764[/snapback][/right]

lol I just love the word fuktard :lol:
BrooksZX3,Dec 9 2004, 08:32 PM Wrote:The hp difference at around 5000rpm has showed the greatest improvements from what I've seen.

The other guy just said low end was the biggest improvement.

You guys should reference with each other before you post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14