FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Sct Flasher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
meford4u,Nov 22 2004, 06:34 PM Wrote:^^^Kool...........And all he charged you was $150????

I don't get the huge price difference?
[right][snapback]71012[/snapback][/right]

Im guessing you mean the differance between the Predator and the SCT

Here again is the differane

Predator
Dadalogging (not offered in SCT)
Scan tool (not offered in SCT)
Checks and resets CEL (not offered in SCT
Can send you files Email
Downloads Performance flash into PCM

SCT
Can send you files Email
Downloads Performance flash into PCM

The options that the Predator has is the differance in the cost ,If you dont want to datalogg,scan, read and reset the CEL than find some one that has a good tune and go with the SCT

Gary glad you like it ,Send it to me and there may be a little more there

Tom
Tom, i was wondering. say if i purchase the predetor from you, and you send me a tune say for 94 octane, but then i decide i want it for 91 octane only, will you make a new file for me for free during that 6 month period? also if i send you my datalogged files, will you take a look at them to see if there is anything wrong and if there is, would you revise it for free as well during that 6 month period?
SLIP STREAM SVT,Nov 23 2004, 02:53 AM Wrote:Tom, i was wondering. say if i purchase the predetor from you, and you send me a tune say for 94 octane, but then i decide i want it for 91 octane only, will you make a new file for me for free during that 6 month period? also if i send you my datalogged files, will you take a look at them to see if there is anything wrong and if there is, would you revise it for free as well during that 6 month period?
[right][snapback]71086[/snapback][/right]

That is what I do, yes

Tom
thanks Tom, now i have a BIG debate in my head whether to get the diablo or SCT, it's so tempting to be able to have a datalogger! just so i can datalog and if there are any problems you know what exactly to fix! hmm... i'll give it another week or so before i make my final decision.

also Tom, will your mail order tunes be as good as your dyno'd tunes if i send you all my data logged files???
thanks tom. squirts still on the trailer. did not get home til almost midnight. i'll pull her off thursday. can't wait til i try it on the street too. next week i'll pull the computer out and send it to you. and guys, you haven't lived til you have seen tom squeeze himself into a forza seat and try to not kill himself on a roll cage while he runs his laptop fine tuning you on an access road at vir!
garyk, you have to pull the computer out to send to Tom, in order for him to flash you?? i'm not really understanding this! also when you datalog with diablo, how long can you datalog for? i'm really new to this datalogging stuff... so i'm just trying to get a clear picture of it all... so my decision can be swayed by the price difference!
currently there i9s no direct link to the computer. tom was fine tuning mine trackside when his laptop crashed. he wants to add a little more fuel, so i will send him the computer to finish.
For the newbies: Diablo, They pull the ECU only for the SVT. ;)
WOah... :blink:

When did Tom and GaryK start posting on FC? :huh:

:)
P-51,Nov 24 2004, 10: Wrote:WOah... :blink:

When did Tom and GaryK start posting on FC?  :huh:

:)
[right][snapback]71274[/snapback][/right]

Getting bigger than ya thought heh? :huh: :D

anyone with dyno #'s yet? i thought you guys dyno'd last week!
SLIP STREAM SVT,Nov 25 2004, 10:20 AM Wrote:anyone with dyno #'s yet? i thought you guys dyno'd last week!
[right][snapback]71457[/snapback][/right]

They're coming ;) We've had to bump my runs a few times for customers so that's the hold up... they're very busy with the mustang guys. We did do some work on an SVT Focus last night, which included installing the baseline tune. I have seen the dyno sheets for that and we will get something posted very soon.

Mine will be completely tweaked as soon as we can get the dyno time... anticipating saturday morning again... trust me, I want this done more than anyone, the SVT is overdue for winter storage and my winter beater is awaiting! :lol:
Brooks or Meister,

With your tune, can you guys program the XCalibrator to fully disable the Traction Control? I.e. from the middle console button. Would this disable ABS as well? This would be a big decision point for me...
bump
hey sorry, my internet service is currently FUBAR at home so I haven't been on since Friday.

I beleive that is no problem. Meister can confirm, or Tom... but I think that is possible.

Carey
so any info yet, on the dyno #'s i'm so wanting to get this flasher, but no one is coming out with any #'s so far.
Man I guess I'm gonna really need to get one of those chips from Tom when I go to install my Turbo. How come Tom's web page isn't working right now? (http://www.focus-power.com). I'd like to check out some prices :)
Burnin21,Dec 5 2004, 10:57 PM Wrote:Man I guess I'm gonna really need to get one of those chips from Tom when I go to install my Turbo. How come Tom's web page isn't working right now? (http://www.focus-power.com). I'd like to check out some prices :)
[right][snapback]72982[/snapback][/right]

Call him

704-827-0032
Most definitly I'll give him a call :) Does he have an e-mail too? Therefore my phone bill won't rack up too bad lol ;)
hpdyno@aol.com for tom
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14