FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(03-06-2013, 07:48 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]you use this " :p " to much spencer lol
i plan on have a couple sets of rims aswell. i have a couple hoods to to change up when ever aswell Wink

i ended up getting those rims for $520 but turns out the bolt patterns were different , lol but i ended up re-selling them on kijiji for $600. so i guess i lucked out.
(03-11-2013, 05:32 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-06-2013, 07:48 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]you use this " :p " to much spencer lol
i plan on have a couple sets of rims aswell. i have a couple hoods to to change up when ever aswell Wink

i ended up getting those rims for $520 but turns out the bolt patterns were different , lol but i ended up re-selling them on kijiji for $600. so i guess i lucked out.

wierd mine are dual drilled aswell one set is 4x108 one set is 4x100.

when i got mine home and tires mounted i went to put them on and i was so mad because i thought they were the wrong bolt pattern. turned the wheel to the next hole and they boltted up no problem
Are yours 18s ? Or 17s ?
17s but that doesnt affect the bolt pattern
If i remember correctly I measured the inner pattern and it was 100mm and the outer one was way to big , so maybe there was different types of these rims , as long as I made $80 I'm happy. I tried to find 18s in the same style of rim with a 4 bolt and I couldn't find them at all , they all were 5 bolts, I also checked on FF to see if anyone else put the same 18s on and all I could find was 17s .
Someone pick up this SVT and part it out, I need the complete dash to do a swap. Smile

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z471187203
yea i was looking at that , these always pop up when i dont have the cash. i dont like the fact that the bumper is just a stock one. I want that blue interior!
(04-05-2013, 01:00 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]yea i was looking at that , these always pop up when i dont have the cash. i dont like the fact that the bumper is just a stock one. I want that blue interior!

I sent him an email, mentioning if he cannot sell it and decides to part it out he can get close to his asking price in parts alone Smile so if he emails me back about doing so I will let you guys know Smile
to over priced for a parts car if you ask me specially since its a dtock bumper and non svt grill and a popped engine. 600 tops

let me kno what your lookin to spend on a dash ive got 2 parts cars in the driveway rite now
(04-05-2013, 04:39 PM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]to over priced for a parts car if you ask me specially since its a dtock bumper and non svt grill and a popped engine. 600 tops

let me kno what your lookin to spend on a dash ive got 2 parts cars in the driveway rite now

I still want that wing dude Big Grin
Guy with the svt is nuts. I made an offer, was told his price was firm... Lol
Lol I was told the same thing, he also said the timing belt skipped and bent the valves just in case anyone wanted to know
(04-05-2013, 04:39 PM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]to over priced for a parts car if you ask me specially since its a dtock bumper and non svt grill and a popped engine. 600 tops

Are they black SVT dash's?
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z472317263

anyone need a parts car? $50 for an 01 focus
I'm sure its a typo.

edit: the guy is parting out....so he's not selling the car for $50.
thats too bad, i kinda thought it was too good to be true...
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z471187203

This guy might be parting out so he said in his email to me.
You got any pics Reldridge?
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z473130505

Really cheap rare rims, you guys should jump on them. I think it's the same guy who I sold my Team Dynamics too.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20