FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
I found some parts donors for my car too in a wrecking yard here in Kingston...one is a 2003 Sentra SE-R, other is a 2005 SE-R Spec V that has exhaust, header, rims and other stuff still on it. Planning to go back for the Magnflow catback and DC Sport 4-2-1 header. Owner of the yard said they will pull the exhaust for me, and they only want $100 for it...
Hey Gents,
I don't have enough posts to show this in the for sale section but I've been around for a while so I'll post it here. I'm selling one my two SVTFs. Check it out and feel free to ask any questions.

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html...1013199216
I found a Red SVT for sale in Burlington on AT. It's got low km's, Black SVT Euro Wheels, White SVT 5-spokes as a 2nd set, What looks like a 2nd gen MBRP exhaust and other stuff. Belong to anyone on here?
He is on here but not regularly . He smacked up the front bumper so it has a regular focus bumper on it . I've seen it around Burlington a couple times . It use to belong to another guy in Burlington and he had a big FSWERKS banner on the windshield which was taken off when it was traded into ford .
I remember that car. always seen him down at the beach with that huge window banner on it
My old car is for sale ..... Was a fun car only thing wrong with it was the automatic trans lol . Pretty much how I left it but apparently now it's a 2001 not a 2000 and somehow he has installed skunk 2 cam gears ... which I highly doubt Lol. 2001 Ford Focus fully loaded ((gas saver)) still on the road
2001 Ford Focus fully loaded ((gas saver)) still on the road--((1st owner))

engine 2.0 -- 4cylinder 250km ((very good on gas))

transmissions automatic very smooth

nun smoker car clean in ... http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/missi...1046745278
My SVT wagon is for sale , I'm getting a 2011 focus automatic for the reliability . Checkout the Kijiji ad . I'll see if I can post a link . When I get home from work later I will create a for sale thread here . It will be parted out if I can't get my close to my asking price . Anyone interested in parts can text me 289-208-5361 . Everything is up for grabs except my Mach headlights .
whoa why you selling? that thing is awesome
Fun car but with my new job I wanted something automatic for the winter commute . Who knows I might end up keeping as a parts car. I'm already brewing up ideas on putting the st170 front on my red svt .
Selling a set of svt skirts , for some reason I couldn't post a for sale thread but here is the Kijiji link http://www.kijiji.ca/v-auto-body-parts/h...nFlag=true Txt me if interested 289-208-5361
I seen those, good deals Smile
Thanks man, I really wasn't sure what prices to ask...
There all best offer, so if you know anyone please share
I'll pass it on to my one mazda3 friend that's looking to perhaps go a bit quicker Smile
within a month or two, i will need that turbo kit.
Thanks Mikkel any help is appreciated!
If I still have it by then Kona I'll let you know.
My Mazda buddy is only interested in looks, he is afraid of speed.*shakes head* hahaha
hahaha, thanks anyways man!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20