FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Its in a box in my trunk so I can drop it off ASAP when I'm in your area.

And yes that's my svt... Willing to take offers... And buddy doesn't wanna sell those rs wheels. Been talking to him since the ad was hours old.
Lol that's cool man , deals a deal right ?
That red SVT is my old car!!! I sold it to you dave. good to see it up and running again.
(07-13-2013, 12:05 PM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]That red SVT is my old car!!! I sold it to you dave. good to see it up and running again.

I remember!! Car needed alot of little maintaince s**t but she's mint now.
Questionable whether manifold is correct but it may well be. Turbo looks interesting too
2002 Ford Focus SVT Hatchback,
http://hamilton.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicle...Z512401069

Price: CAD 8,500.00
I like the white . But he should of kept the black part on the mirrors and just painted the caps.
He is a member on the forum. Its a nice car, well worth the 8500 for those who know what it is. problem is its an 11 year old econobox to most people.
His username is pegasix... Beautiful very well done car.
For some reason I'm finding it hard to believe that that's an svt motor . Am I missing something ?
Wow just wow. 43000 dollars down the toilette.
yeah doesn't look like an svt motor at all.
Money pit !
Kinda looks like something out of fast and furious lol. The older ones I guess lol
Yaa That's Ziggy He just bought that car, painted it and now its back up for sale.
sad to see it being parted out, looks like a dope rs conversion!
its worth more parted out I guess.. would have been nice if it was all finished and RS blue.
Oh so he is parting guess he changed his mind . These damn part outs always come up at the wrong time for me ! lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20