FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
(06-26-2014, 04:29 AM)Mobius Wrote: [ -> ]mostly because I want the front light rack

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/woods...nFlag=true

There is no light rack....

It's just 4 lights from princess auto bolted onto the car
There is no light rack. The 2 top lights are bolt through the license plate holder and the bottom 2 are bolted with large washers through the grille. I've done lights bolted to the top grille and they didn't look bad or shake around.
my mistake, i do like the way they look though
Svt front bumper spotted at standard auto wreckers in Toronto someone grab it !! Fogs were broken and bumper had some scuffs but looked in good condition.[Image: 38068b6deb762c75dab157ca911c214d.jpg]
Is it just the bumper?
Looks like the bumper and Svt grill. Doesn't seem to be a real svt . I didn't see it in person just on Facebook. I'll go check it out next weekend when I'm down in toronto
Ill be there at 8am lol
Nice!! Hopefully it'll still be there ! Just wanted someone to grab it. So it didn't get scrapped.
That's like $300 just sitting there lol
[Image: 899C9E67-0FF4-43E5-8D1F-64DAFC9AF9EB_zpscvatcv7j.jpg]

Regular zx3. Rememer seeing it in my area alot.
Svt bumper for sale. Broken foglight, needs paint. $250 OBO. Will make a thread.
Haha your welcome. :p

Anything else look good from that car ?
Ohh yeah thanks man! & naw its just a zx3
Ah okay. I'm trying to find some black or grey leather seats for a 2 door but all I can find is 4 doors. My drivers seat cushion isn't comfortable anymore.
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/city-...nFlag=true

buy this...
an svt with a built motor, and turbo kit, all for the price of a turbo kit. AND it comes with a new x4 married to the ecu... car needs minor vac. fixes and a tune and its good to go!
sad to see this up for sale already Sad
(09-11-2014, 10:05 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]sad to see this up for sale already Sad

i know bro, too much going on right now, between school, moving out, nowhere to keep the car, it really sucks, i just hope someone takes advantage of this sale to finish it up!
why are all the cool, cheap foci in Ontario...
Nothing in Alberta for sale.

02ztsian

Pickings are definitely slim out here.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20