FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Has anyone been to see this car ? It's been on Kijiji off and on for the past two years. She seems reluctant to sell . http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z577625864
Yaa I've offered him $800 and he's said no and I asked him to come back with a price and he hasn't. All I want is the front bumper lol Has anyone offered full price, not that it's worth it.

Engine Swap anyone?

2.5 V6 SVT Motor
im in the same boat as you. all I want is front bumper and skirts
To bad you don't need rear and side or we could go halfes lol

(04-04-2014, 09:53 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Yaa I've offered him $800 and he's said no and I asked him to come back with a price and he hasn't. All I want is the front bumper lol Has anyone offered full price, not that it's worth it.

FYI he actually responded saying he has a potential buyer coming to look at it today.
(04-04-2014, 10:22 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]To bad you don't need rear and side or we could go halfes lol

(04-04-2014, 09:53 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Yaa I've offered him $800 and he's said no and I asked him to come back with a price and he hasn't. All I want is the front bumper lol Has anyone offered full price, not that it's worth it.

FYI he actually responded saying he has a potential buyer coming to look at it today.

Yea I was going to offer that lol I don't think I'll waste my time then . I'll be very surprised if it sells .
So were you the potential buyer? Your greedy you took the last blown SVT from kijiji Tongue He stuck on that price because he spent 2g's replacing the clutch right before the motor blew. So he's saying he won't budge on the price.

(04-05-2014, 12:03 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-04-2014, 10:22 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]To bad you don't need rear and side or we could go halfes lol

Yea I was going to offer that lol I don't think I'll waste my time then . I'll be very surprised if it sells .
- He never got back to me so it wasn't me . I want those side skirts pretty bad .
So were you the potential buyer? Your greedy you took the last blown SVT from kijiji Tongue He stuck on that price because he spent 2g's replacing the clutch right before the motor blew. So he's saying he won't budge on the price.

[/quote]

Ok I lied ! Just checked my email and she said the same thing ! 2 g's in clutch work . New starter and AC compressor . I'm on the fence right now cause it's all the way in Scarborough , gonna cost to much to bring it back to Hamilton .
(04-05-2014, 04:55 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]- He never got back to me so it wasn't me . I want those side skirts pretty bad .

I offered 1000 and said I would come when ever she was available with my trailer and take it home. Not that I need one as I have 2 parts cars at home now but one can never have enough

Ok I lied ! Just checked my email and she said the same thing ! 2 g's in clutch work . New starter and AC compressor . I'm on the fence right now cause it's all the way in Scarborough , gonna cost to much to bring it back to Hamilton .
[/quote]
Why dont we all chip in for this car and take the parts we want
to many of us want the same parts haha
^LOL so true. To be honest all i would need is throttle cable, carpet if it is in good shape, and a few odds and ends.
I'm thinking bout it boys...

What would everyone want out of it and what would you be willing to pay? I'd come down from Ottawa to buy it, split the parts in TO and then tow it back to Ottawa.
to many of us want bumpers and side skirts, we would all be fighting for them lol. a neutral buyer should buy it then let the rest of us fight to the death, for the parts we need haha
Whoever buys it should auction the parts off on here Lmao
I don't mind buying the car but I don't want to be on the hook for 1200$ when I only want a few things from it myself. So that's why I'm asking who wants what, how much will you pay and are you serious about it.
maybe not cool for anybody else, but my old...old focus, be warned its got over 150k on it by now...128k is hardly close. The ODO reads 31,000km lower than actual...

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks/oakvi...nFlag=true
That's not a bad deal really pending the cars current condition in person.
seen this actually on Thursday or Friday driving past my work with a dealer plate on it
Really good deal for an SVT with an F2 kit. Would look great with a set of team dynamics and an intercooler peeking from the front!
(04-16-2014, 11:46 PM)zx3kash Wrote: [ -> ]Really good deal for an SVT with an F2 kit. Would look great with a set of team dynamics and an intercooler peeking from the front!

hell ya it would RolleyesAngel
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20