FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool kijiji finds...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
LOL wut at the hatch photoshopped 09... AWD from an rs? 2jz? Haha this guys funny
lol would've been cool if it was real, but to good to be true.
Total Scam "he's being deported" I clicked the report and sent it under scam.
Diesel fuel as wellWink
Ford Focus OEM Mach Headlights,
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z545197267

Price: CAD 500.00
way way way to expensive IMO
Actually it's pretty reasonable , there in emaculate condition and I'm including the euro grill which usually sells for around 150. Im not saying that you can't buy them here in Canada but I personally have never seen a set for sale here , only place I have seen them is on focus fanatics , and they are usually $400+ Plus you pay shipping. These lights arent for everyone cause they were pretty pricey when they were brand new, and because of there rarity that's why the prices are usually high for these lights.
You could also mention that these lights were never available on Canadian cars - although they were available to Canadians from Ford Racing as kits.

The last set that I bought from Ford Racing and imported for another member (probably 5 years ago) I sold for over 1100.00.

There are three factors in the "what is it worth" question - the actual cost, the intrinsic value (rarity, beauty, etc) and what someone is willing to pay for it.

There is no other OEM Focus light that throws the kind of light that these do (although the Hella projectors were pretty good) and to many Focus owners nothing looks anywhere as good.

Having said all that - why are you selling?

(11-30-2013, 07:19 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it's pretty reasonable , there in emaculate condition and I'm including the euro grill which usually sells for around 150. Im not saying that you can't buy them here in Canada but I personally have never seen a set for sale here , only place I have seen them is on focus fanatics , and they are usually $400+ Plus you pay shipping. These lights arent for everyone cause they were pretty pricey when they were brand new, and because of there rarity that's why the prices are usually high for these lights.
Thanks Ken . I actually don't expect to sell them on here but I'm really just seeing if there is any interest in them. ,
(11-30-2013, 09:46 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]You could also mention that these lights were never available on Canadian cars - although they were available to Canadians from Ford Racing as kits.

The last set that I bought from Ford Racing and imported for another member (probably 5 years ago) I sold for over 1100.00.

There are three factors in the "what is it worth" question - the actual cost, the intrinsic value (rarity, beauty, etc) and what someone is willing to pay for it.

There is no other OEM Focus light that throws the kind of light that these do (although the Hella projectors were pretty good) and to many Focus owners nothing looks anywhere as good.

Having said all that - why are you selling?

(11-30-2013, 07:19 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it's pretty reasonable , there in emaculate condition and I'm including the euro grill which usually sells for around 150. Im not saying that you can't buy them here in Canada but I personally have never seen a set for sale here , only place I have seen them is on focus fanatics , and they are usually $400+ Plus you pay shipping. These lights arent for everyone cause they were pretty pricey when they were brand new, and because of there rarity that's why the prices are usually high for these lights.
It's not a kijiji find but a find none the less. Gopro hd hero 1080p

$22.99 plus $15 shipping. Sounds to good to be true but I bought one and it's apparently on its way

http://m.ebay.com/itm/331080748040
I'm not selling, just putting it up incase someone is looking for a set, thought they looked decent and I know they are desirable in the mk1 community.

Even still that is asking price. I'm sure you could get them for cheaper from the seller on encounter. Probably not much if they know what they have though.
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z566929891

my stuff... let me know if anyone is interested in anything...
2012 Ford Focus ST Exhaust $250

I've seen this exhaust on a sedan before it looks pretty good.

Kijiji Link
Anyone need a gfx hatch wing for 00-07 there's a guy in Ottawa selling it for 40 dark grey in color
Yes please lol for gfs hatch I'll look it up and see if he will shop
Okay, its for sale with a grey bumper that's the first picture he displays. Let me know if he doesnt wanto I can always grab it and keep it till I go down to Toronto. He's the link http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-autos-et-vehic...Z575823590
Nice grab for $40 does he have 2 Spoilers? I'm a little confused. If yes I'll take the other one and have you hold onto it.
He only has one, just posted 2 pics and 2 descriptions for it. Just let Me know if he's not willing to ship or if its expensive
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20