FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Sens played like junk. Fisher and Eaves were the only ones in it.. I think they took this game too lightly and it bit them in the ass..
I didn't watch it, maybe it's better that way....... Was it a case of the PyschoLeafs playing really well? :blink: or the Senators thinking it was a playoff game? :o
The trade of Rask for Raycroft will be the end of John Ferguson Jr.
oldeguy,Nov 21 2007, 06:59 AM Wrote:The trade of Rask for Raycroft will be the end of John Ferguson Jr.
[right][snapback]253231[/snapback][/right]

Bah, that's just icing on the rancid cake that JFJ has been baking the last three years...

Hope he enjoys his Christmas present of a pink slip because after watching the team implode yet again last night, I'm more convinced than ever that this team needs a major knee to the crotch to wake the hell up :angry:

NefCanuck
i went to the game... it was worse in person.
ANTHONYD,Nov 21 2007, 01:49 PM Wrote:i went to the game... it was worse in person.
[right][snapback]253257[/snapback][/right]

Live and in "Smell-O-Vision" eh? :ph34r:

Hope you didn't have to drive home, cause I know if I would have been there and had a DD, I certainly wouldn't have stayed sober :ph34r:

NefCanuck
Nope.

Nicely toasted.

Why the hell not... all expenses paid....

Funny thing was, I still felt ripped off. That's how bad the Leaf nation is....
ANTHONYD,Nov 22 2007, 08:04 AM Wrote:Nope.

Nicely toasted.

Why the hell not... all expenses paid....

Funny thing was, I still felt ripped off. That's how bad the Leaf nation is....
[right][snapback]253309[/snapback][/right]

Lucky you :D

Yeah and here I went and blew my brains out on an "authentic" Leafs jersey (only ever had replicas before) last weekend at National Sports and its off getting lettered as we speak (Sundin)...

Wonder if it's too late to demand a refund? :P

NefCanuck
Jesus H. F%^ing Christ...

Blow it up... blow it up NOW!

Defense is playing like the puck is a live hand grenade, forwards other than Mats playing like they should have seeing eye dogs with them on the ice and the goaltenders....

If they were horses they'd have been turned into glue by now <_<

JFJ hope you enjoy your Christmas present of a pink slip you good for nothing waste of a salary (and Richard Peddie? You can go with him constantly evaluating the team my ass :angry:)

Don't mind me, I'm just bitter because I blew my brains out on tickets for a mid-week game on Dec 4 (would have been my dad's birthday :()

NefCanuck
There are two questions regarding the Leafs:
1) Who goes?
2) When?

My two cents?
1) Ferguson goes,
2) yesterday

Actually, they should get rid of most of the team, except a couple of younger guys, and replace them with the Marlies. ( it couldn't get any worse, could it? )
OLE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEEEEE, OLEEEEEEE, OLE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEEEEE, OLEEEEEEE, OLE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEEEEE, OLEEEEEEE, OLE, OLE OLE OLE, OLEEEEE, OLEEEEEEE

:P
I was at the game again last night.....

Wow. *shaking head*

Our zamboni drivers know their way around the defensive zones as well as our defencemen. so sad.
ANTHONYD,Nov 28 2007, 02:54 PM Wrote:Our zamboni drivers know their way around the defensive zones as well as our defencemen. so sad.
[right][snapback]253687[/snapback][/right]

That was fawkin hilarious!
Oh guys don't give up hope yet!

Sundin the Pylon said there is still a chance to make the playoffs!

I know, we're not doing much better down here
torradan,Nov 28 2007, 03:18 PM Wrote:Oh guys don't give up hope yet!

Sundin the Pylon said there is still a chance to make the playoffs!

I know, we're not doing much better down here
[right][snapback]253692[/snapback][/right]

OI! Sundin is about the only real production we have left at this point! <_<

As to the Buffalo Banana Slugs... Free Agency - Exhibit 'A' why it kills small market teams...

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Nov 28 2007, 01:54 PM Wrote:I was at the game again last night.....

Wow. *shaking head*

Our zamboni drivers know their way around the defensive zones as well as our defencemen. so sad.

Gods, that was so horrific to watch it's no wonder I can't find anyone at the office that wants to go with me December 4 to the ACC (Well... it is the Preds & nose bleeder seats (purples) but how times have changed :ph34r: )

NefCanuck

Gonna try and start a "Fire Ferguson" chant up in the bleachers if the game tanks :P
ANTHONYD,Nov 28 2007, 02:54 PM Wrote:I was at the game again last night.....

Wow. *shaking head*

So was I.. I'll have to post some of the vids I took with the celly.. hilarious! .it's also amazing what you hear in person at the game versus what the TV camera mics pick up..
ANTHONYD,Nov 28 2007, 02:54 PM Wrote:I was at the game again last night.....

Wow. *shaking head*

So was I.. I'll have to post some of the vids I took with the celly.. hilarious! .it's also amazing what you hear in person at the game versus what the TV camera mics pick up.. the fans don't seem to be particularily happy in person.

Also met Barry Davis from Sportsnet lastnight.. pretty cool guy in person.

Barry, "so are you a fan of the leafs?"
Me, "not really, I'd be a fan if they made a team for the fans.."
Barry, "good thought..."
GO HABS!!!!!!!

02ztsian

Sorry, but it's gonna be Leafs in OT.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22