FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
So whose the first guy Kilger will hit?
whose the first guy Belak will fight?
oldeguy,Feb 27 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:So whose the first guy Kilger will hit?
[right][snapback]258910[/snapback][/right]

they were interviewing belak after the trade and semi-jokingly he told Ian White to keep his head up!!!
ZX5focused,Feb 27 2008, 10:32 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Feb 27 2008, 10:24 AM Wrote:So whose the first guy Kilger will hit?
[right][snapback]258910[/snapback][/right]

they were interviewing belak after the trade and semi-jokingly he told Ian White to keep his head up!!!
[right][snapback]258913[/snapback][/right]

Heck, I saw Belak say he was going after Tucker! :lol:

NefCanuck
I LOVED the Monday night game. Pure GOLD.

My hat was never worn so proudly! It got me a few punches in the arm each time they scored, but it was worth it ;)

The Habs on trade day... WTF. :blink:
SENS JUST CANNED THEIR COACH!

:lol:
ANTHONYD,Feb 27 2008, 04:56 PM Wrote:SENS JUST CANNED THEIR COACH!

:lol:
[right][snapback]258955[/snapback][/right]

Gee, two goose eggs (and bad goose eggs) against him and a psychotic goalie... Wonder why he got the hook? :lol:

NefCacnuck
Leafs squeak another one last night.
These friggin' guys are actually making a run for the post-season, you can see it.

What are they thinking?? :blink:

Too bad Ottawa won.... I kind liked watching them tank.
ANTHONYD,Mar 2 2008, 11:30 AM Wrote:Leafs squeak another one last night.
These friggin' guys are actually making a run for the post-season, you can see it.

What are they thinking??  :blink:
[right][snapback]259188[/snapback][/right]

Obviously the Teacher's Pension Fund is getting kinda pissy about the lack of playoff revenue :P ( I mean three years w/o any playoff juice? Le Gasp! :lol: )

It is making the team that much more interesting to watch though...

NefCanuck
I'm sure as the weather warms up and the golf courses start getting green again, the Leafs will return to their status quo.

Good tee times are a biatch to lose.
OAC_Sparky,Mar 2 2008, 12:07 PM Wrote:I'm sure as the weather warms up and the golf courses start getting green again, the Leafs will return to their status quo.

Good tee times are a biatch to lose.
[right][snapback]259190[/snapback][/right]

Maybe they're trying to avoid being available as early as in previous years as they tended to hit one certain course early in the spring that's now missing a staff member :(

NefCanuck

02ztsian

I was in Walmart yesterday and saw a bunch of Blake figurines in the discount bin. Go figure.
02ztsian,Mar 6 2008, 12:32 PM Wrote:I was in Walmart yesterday and saw a bunch of Blake figurines in the discount bin. Go figure.
[right][snapback]259442[/snapback][/right]

Really? :blink: I thought Blake was here on a multi-year deal? Unless MLSEL has told Wal-Mart something that "Trader Cliff" is going to do in the off season :huh:

NefCanuck
Blake has actually looked pretty good the last few games.
ANTHONYD,Mar 7 2008, 09:26 PM Wrote:Blake has actually looked pretty good the last few games.
[right][snapback]259550[/snapback][/right]
So he will be better trade bait :P
crazikev,Mar 8 2008, 11:26 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Mar 7 2008, 09:26 PM Wrote:Blake has actually looked pretty good the last few games.
[right][snapback]259550[/snapback][/right]
So he will be better trade bait :P
[right][snapback]259566[/snapback][/right]

For what though? At his salary the best you'd manage is another veteran or a couple of low draft picks I would think. The salary cap means thay swapping high priced talent is that much harder...

NefCanuck
As i write this, it's tied between the Leafs and Philly in Overtime. Leafs are done ,no matter the outcome of tonight. FORE!!!! Okay, game's done, Leafs win 4-3, but, it's too late
oldeguy,Mar 11 2008, 09:14 PM Wrote:As i write this, it's tied between the Leafs and Philly in Overtime. Leafs are done ,no matter the outcome of tonight. FORE!!!! Okay, game's done, Leafs win 4-3, but, it's too late
[right][snapback]259797[/snapback][/right]

Hey, don't embalm 'em just yet. If they win outright against Philly tomorrow they'll have the deficit shaved to five points :P

NefCanuck
leafs came back from a 3-0 lead, and won, woot! :lol:
Don't you just wish they'd pull the bandage off quick instead of dragging out the torture?
OAC_Sparky,Mar 11 2008, 11:26 PM Wrote:Don't you just wish they'd pull the bandage off quick instead of dragging out the torture?
[right][snapback]259807[/snapback][/right]
If they did that, all us Leaf Fans would become just your average dull, Torontonian. By prolonging the eventual, we are a "people of passion", sometimes way up there, most of the time way down in the dumps. Kinda like a love affair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22