FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 01:21 PM Wrote:
PDW,Oct 15 2007, 12:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
My team on the other hand has 3 games in 14 days from Oct 14th to the 27th. what the hell is that ????
[right][snapback]251019[/snapback][/right]

I'd be careful about saying things like that. Apparently the Leafs react badly when they lose in a horrific fashion (and sorry but letting Sid get his first two goals of the year against you is pretty damn bad <_<)

Might be looking at a banana slug milkshake tonight when all is said & done :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251020[/snapback][/right]

*giggle*

Care to place a wager?
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 05:21 PM Wrote:I'd be careful about saying things like that.  Apparently the Leafs react badly when they lose in a horrific fashion (and sorry but letting Sid get his first two goals of the year against you is pretty damn bad <_<)

Might be looking at a banana slug milkshake tonight when all is said & done :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251020[/snapback][/right]
they got eaten by the canes and played the islanders the next game with their backup in net...

BRYAN MCCABE MOLSON # 1 STAR!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

im not even a leaf or sabre fan but that s*** is funny!!!! 3 secs left and mccabe wants to score the winner!!! :lol:
ZX5focused,Oct 15 2007, 09:56 PM Wrote:BRYAN MCCABE MOLSON # 1 STAR!!!!

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

im not even a leaf or sabre fan but that s*** is funny!!!! 3 secs left and mccabe wants to score the winner!!! :lol:
[right][snapback]251049[/snapback][/right]

This game nearly gave me a heart attack. I was really afraid of a shootout.

But thanks McCabe! Right idea, wrong net.
Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 10:33 PM Wrote:Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251051[/snapback][/right]

Can't blame Raycroft, he did a good job. He stopped what? 40+ shots?

Can only stop so many before some go past, its just statistics.

If McCabe were Columbian, he'd already be dead.
torradan,Oct 15 2007, 09:35 PM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Oct 15 2007, 10:33 PM Wrote:Argh and I voted Raycroft fan favourite after two periods.... sonofamonkeypissant :angry:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]251051[/snapback][/right]

Can't blame Raycroft, he did a good job. He stopped what? 40+ shots?

Can only stop so many before some go past, its just statistics.

If McCabe were Columbian, he'd already be dead.
[right][snapback]251052[/snapback][/right]

I think I have access to a spare tire that'd fit around McCabe's neck :lol:

NefCanuck
PDW,Oct 15 2007, 01:17 PM Wrote:
torradan,Oct 7 2007, 07:34 PM Wrote:Gawd, I'm so ashamed.

It looks like they've taken the slug logo to heart.. and acting just that - like a bunch of slugs.

I actually enjoyed watching the Habs/Leafs last night more than Sabres/Islanders.

I hope they get their act together and start playing like a team. Lose a couple of star players and they start playing like retards.
[right][snapback]250342[/snapback][/right]
Well you got an easy game tonight so hopefully your guys can use this as practice and get their crap together..... :lol:
[right][snapback]251019[/snapback][/right]
Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
It wasn't the fact that McCabe scored the goal that hurt -- it was when he rode his hockey stick around the ice like a horse that made it insulting.

:lol:
OAC_Sparky,Oct 16 2007, 07:51 AM Wrote:It wasn't the fact that McCabe scored the goal that hurt -- it was when he rode his hockey stick around the ice like a horse that made it insulting.

:lol:
[right][snapback]251065[/snapback][/right]
:rofl:
Maybe he'l wave his no trade clause to go to Buffalo, as if Buffalo would be that stupid to trade for him. :lol:
McCabe is a bum.... I've been saying it for years.

WTF was the management thinking when they signed this guy up?

Fans in T.O. are FINALLY starting to boo him when he touches the puck....3 years too late *shaking head*
oldeguy,Oct 16 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
[right][snapback]251063[/snapback][/right]
NO it was definatley not practice. I thought at a poit the leafs were gonna take it. Buffalo played pretty sloppy at some points...

But heres an interesting observation.... 3 teams so far have started their backup against Toronto....
I dunno, sleeping on it and thinking about the game overall, I would have to say that while McCabe may get the goat horns for the game winner fior Buffalo, he wasn't the only passenger on the "Oops Train" in the third and OT.

As for who gets run out of town on a rail, my vote is for Kubina and the guy that signed him (Yes, I'm looking at you John Ferguson Jr. :angry: )

NefCanuck
ANTHONYD,Oct 16 2007, 09:36 AM Wrote:McCabe is a bum.... I've been saying it for years.

WTF was the management thinking when they signed this guy up?

Fans in T.O. are FINALLY starting to boo him when he touches the puck....3 years too late *shaking head*
[right][snapback]251075[/snapback][/right]
McCabe had potential, at one point he was a pretty fair defencive defencemen. But, I guess he got tired of working for the big money.
PDW,Oct 16 2007, 09:37 AM Wrote:
oldeguy,Oct 16 2007, 11:28 AM Wrote:Wasn't quite a practice for the Sabres last night was it? Although the Leafs BLEW IT it wasn't a cakewalk for the Sabres. Exciting, but. I'd rather have boring wins than an exciting loss. Mcabe has got to go.. and take Kubina with him.
[right][snapback]251063[/snapback][/right]
NO it was definatley not practice. I thought at a poit the leafs were gonna take it. Buffalo played pretty sloppy at some points...

But heres an interesting observation.... 3 teams so far have started their backup against Toronto....
[right][snapback]251076[/snapback][/right]
Gerber? only because Emery is injured
Raycroft from what I hear is the "backup"
Doesn't really matter, Toronto's main problem is no defence. This is starting to sound like last year
well at this point I would say Gerber is our starter..

I really meant Dubielewicz (Isles), Sabourin (Pens), And last night Thibault.... Just kind of weird considering you only usually do that against weaker teams. Maybe they had back to backs and their starters needed a rest I dont know. But its just strange to see Toronto facing backups so often...
PDW,Oct 16 2007, 10:55 AM Wrote:well at this point I would say Gerber is our starter..

I really meant Dubielewicz (Isles),  Sabourin (Pens), And last night Thibault.... Just kind of weird considering you only usually do that against weaker teams. Maybe they had back to backs and their starters needed a rest I dont know. But its just strange to see Toronto facing backups so often...
[right][snapback]251089[/snapback][/right]
Leafs are a weaker team :( , they can score, they just can't stop the other team from scoring.
what you guys should be talking about is how they leafs blew a 2 -0 lead in the 3rd.......
A rare thing occurred last night in the NHL.........
The Leafs actually won a game :blink:
oldeguy,Oct 19 2007, 07:01 AM Wrote:A rare thing occurred last night in the NHL.........
The Leafs actually won a game :blink:
[right][snapback]251332[/snapback][/right]

Were they playing the timbits hockey team?

just kidding.. they gave us a run for our money the other night (thanks McCabe!)

Did he get booed out of the ACC?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22