FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
ANTHONYD,Oct 30 2007, 08:33 AM Wrote:
02ztsian,Oct 30 2007, 01:46 AM Wrote:Well Sundin is second in league scoring, second in plus minus and
Antropov is seventh in scoring, first in plus minus. Your right, these guys suck. Get rid of em both.
[right][snapback]251964[/snapback][/right]

You beat me to it!

He's got you there MeFord.

Sorry man.

:lol:
[right][snapback]251969[/snapback][/right]

where were they last night? :ph34r:
Dear god, watching last nights crapfest was the ultimate horror show.

Aside from Ponikarovsky, Blake and SUNDIN (The preceeding emphasis is for our favourite painter ;)) the rest of the team looked like they'd rather be anywhere else...

Hell, even Gamache had hardly any jump last night, WTF happened after two solid efforts during the last two away games? Are they trying to get Maurice fired? :ph34r:

NefCanuck
They were at home, where the "fans" have to see a good show, not a good win, but a good show. Don't fire the coach, fire the players. Marlies are 6 and 0.
Senators vs The Laffs. We'll see if Wellwood and Bell make a difference. ( Instead of 6-0 for Ottawa, it'll be 6-4 for Ottawa. ) <_<
oldeguy,Nov 6 2007, 12:40 PM Wrote:Senators vs The Laffs. We'll see if Wellwood and Bell make a difference. ( Instead of 6-0 for Ottawa, it'll be 6-4 for Ottawa. ) <_<
[right][snapback]252272[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, yeah... and maybe Spezza, he of the "multi-million dollar groin" will actually play tonight! :lol:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 6 2007, 02:23 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Nov 6 2007, 12:40 PM Wrote:Senators vs The Laffs. We'll see if Wellwood and Bell make a difference. ( Instead of 6-0 for Ottawa, it'll be 6-4 for Ottawa. ) <_<
[right][snapback]252272[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, yeah... and maybe Spezza, he of the "multi-million dollar groin" will actually play tonight! :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]252273[/snapback][/right]

Nope, he aint playin.
McCabe season stats: 1 game winning goal, 1 game winning assist for the other team

GO HABS!!!!
Go habs!
Leafs out played the Habs. Bar None.

Comasetric (sp?) out played McCabe.

I've been saying it all year....

with team mates like McCabe.... who need opponents???
ANTHONYD,Nov 14 2007, 10:12 AM Wrote:Leafs out played the Habs. Bar None.

Comasetric (sp?) out played McCabe.

I've been saying it all year....

with team mates like McCabe.... who need opponents???
[right][snapback]252806[/snapback][/right]

No s***, 40 Shots against 27 or somthing like that.

Price kept us in the game for sure, McCabe just sealed the deal for us.

GO HABS GO :P
McCabe came through in the clutch again!!!
ZX5focused,Nov 14 2007, 02:29 PM Wrote:McCabe came through in the clutch again!!!
[right][snapback]252819[/snapback][/right]
:lol:
leafs suck Mexican donkey balls
So, when is the McCabe-burning-at-the-stake par-tay going to commence? I'm going to be in TO this weekend.

I'll bring the hotdogs and marshmallows.
Damn, the Price was sure right for the Habs last night :anger:

As to McCabe -pfft- he might have cost the GWG but the whole defense are playing like 'tards or did y'all miss Gill's Raptor tryout with the puck? :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Nov 14 2007, 10:22 PM Wrote:Damn, the Price was sure right for the Habs last night :anger:
We're not allowed to have an NHL team here, but we're allowed to train the future stars. ;)
I moved back to Montreal and I say "GO HABS GO" :P I still have my Calgary jersey with number 40 in the back, Alex Tanguay but I don't wear it. He as the same last name as me :P
We want the cup here once again in Montreal :lol:

02ztsian

Leafs best game this year and I'm sitting in the dentist chair for 2 hours. :angry2:
Would have watched the replay later that night but Mr. Keith put a hammerlock on me.
I NEVER THOUGHT I'D EVER SEE THE DAY THE LEAFS SHUT OUT OTTAWA.

WOW!
Saw most of this game PVR'ed (though it ran out of space with nine minutes left to go in the third so I missed the last goal)

Christ, I don't think I remember seeing the Sens play that badly since this past spring & the Cup finals... "aimless" would be charitable to describe it...

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22