FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
SVT ZX3,Apr 16 2008, 12:51 PM Wrote:So will all the Leaf fans here be gathered around the TV like salavating dogs tonight to see the Sens get swept? Honestly though its been a great couple of years for you guys....you know with Ottawa loosing in the final and now probably getting swept tonight.
[right][snapback]262191[/snapback][/right]

Oh hell yes I'll be watching the Pens kick the Sens to the curb :D

Shame it looks like Washingtom is falling to the Philly bullies, would have made a great next round (Crosby & Malkin vs. Ovetchkin)

AS to the Habs... hey at least they're dealing with the Bruins who frankly are the most embarassing entrant in the Stanly Cup chase this year IMO

NefCanuck
This is all Ottawa could come up with for their pre-game? I'd be embarassed if I were a Sens fan.

Thank you Pittsburgh, for putting them out of their misery.

Fixed this.. forgot we can embed now!
torradan,Apr 17 2008, 09:01 AM Wrote:This is all Ottawa could come up with for their pre-game?  I'd be embarassed if I were a Sens fan.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gi5nCd1ZVrw

Thank you Pittsburgh, for putting them out of their misery.
[right][snapback]262256[/snapback][/right]

"Their" misery? try OUR misery ;)

Just means they'll be fighting with the Leafs for tee times at local golf courses :lol:

NefCanuck
weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

[Image: senators.jpg]

apparently the webmaster must be a leafs fan :lol:
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 11:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

[right][snapback]262267[/snapback][/right]
ROFL
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 11:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also heard they were listed as a laxative, designed to give opposing teams a clear and easy pass to the next round of the playoffs!!! :ph34r:
If you search for golf on the CT website do the Leafs come up? :P
habmann,Apr 17 2008, 03:53 PM Wrote:If you search for golf on the CT website do the Leafs come up? :P
[right][snapback]262298[/snapback][/right]

Not sure but if you search for the Habs they come up with the rest of the horseshoes and other lawn games :P

There was also something about a stable for easy storage of the horseshoes. :ph34r:
ZX5focused,Apr 17 2008, 10:44 AM Wrote:weird result when i searched for "sweep" on canadiantire.ca

Overpriced & overhyped! :lol: :rofl:

NefCanuck
So Montreal fans riot because they won a playoff round, in seven games.....doesn't look good to the real world.
oldeguy,Apr 22 2008, 08:51 AM Wrote:So Montreal fans riot because they won a playoff round, in seven games.....doesn't look good to the real world.
[right][snapback]262593[/snapback][/right]

its not a party until a riot starts. :D
Somethin' wrong there!
Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

Man, I hope the Caps win tonight... I really Wanna see Ovetchkin & Crosby going at it hammer & tong in the next round :D

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 22 2008, 10:05 AM Wrote:Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

Man, I hope the Caps win tonight... I really Wanna see Ovetchkin & Crosby going at it hammer & tong in the next round :D

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262605[/snapback][/right]

I'm torn...I dont want the habs playing new york cuz they are a tuff team, but I want Huet to go far also... :blink:
Flofocus,Apr 22 2008, 09:30 AM Wrote:
NefCanuck,Apr 22 2008, 10:05 AM Wrote:Man, I knew there was a reason Price went down the hole for two games... he wanted to make sure he had front row seats to the game 7 rioting :lol:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262605[/snapback][/right]

I'm torn...I dont want the habs playing new york cuz they are a tuff team, but I want Huet to go far also... :blink:
[right][snapback]262609[/snapback][/right]

Ah divided loyalties... it must be the playoffs :D

Imagine a repeat Habs/Flames final? Bettman would slit his wrists ;)

NefCanuck
what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal :D

Flofocus,Apr 25 2008, 01:46 PM Wrote:what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal  :D
[right][snapback]262946[/snapback][/right]

Frig, the Habs got lucky... They'd better tighten up defensively otherwise it won't matter if Price is the second coming of Dryden or not, he'll get shelled & holed :ph34r:

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 25 2008, 04:38 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 25 2008, 01:46 PM Wrote:what a game, what a comeback, what an OT goal  :D
[right][snapback]262946[/snapback][/right]

Frig, the Habs got lucky... They'd better tighten up defensively otherwise it won't matter if Price is the second coming of Dryden or not, he'll get shelled & holed :ph34r:

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]262948[/snapback][/right]

The need more luck. Montreal was all over the flyers for the last 2 games. Thank god they had Biron, and price playing like s***.
Go Expos.
Okay, Price has apparently decided to have "Razor" moments at the worst time possible :blink: WTH was he doing last night? :ph34r:

Hope the Rangers enjoy getting turned into Penguin chow... AGAIN :lol:

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22