FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: The Offical NHL THread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Rofl. So sad to see so many delusional people.
pens have no chance, but it would be nice to see Crosby get a cup.
Flofocus,May 21 2008, 10:29 AM Wrote:pens have no chance, but it would be nice to see Crosby get a cup.
[right][snapback]264763[/snapback][/right]

NO chance? I would have thought you might have said a longshot, but NO chance? That's surprising coming from you given all the talent the Pens have on paper and how Detriot hasn't exactly set the world on fire getting to where they are...

...and you're wrong anyways so :lol: :P

NefCanuck
Yes, no chance.

Quote:how Detriot hasn't exactly set the world on fire getting to where they are...

and your saying Im wrong? :lol:

Who's won the cup the most in the last 10 years? Who's made it to the playoffs everytime in the last 10 years?

Detroit is going to feed it to the penguins.

You can think whatever you want though, your a leafs fan, by default, your wrong. :P

3!
Would just like to repeat....pens = No chance. :lol:
Wings in 4, and a year of agony reading Sparky's digs.
WTF.... I watch the first period and the Pens are behind one goal but running the Wings ragged.... I go out for a night of dancing (prolonged sitting in my case) and Pens proceed to get bombed 4 - 0?

Good thing I wasn't watching, I'd have been pissed even more...

NefCAnuck
oldeguy,May 26 2008, 11:05 AM Wrote:Wings in 4, and a year of agony reading Sparky's digs.
[right][snapback]265111[/snapback][/right]
Sorry, man.

It's what I do.

:lol:
Ugh... I smell what Detroit is cookin'...

I wonder if BBQ'ed Penguin tastes like chicken <_<

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,May 26 2008, 11:02 PM Wrote:Ugh... I smell what Detroit is cookin'...

I wonder if BBQ'ed Penguin tastes like chicken <_<

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]265163[/snapback][/right]
Penguins,turkeys, chickens, they're all fowl
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
WE WANT THE CUP!!!
1!
BAM!
talk about your disappointment.....I was quite impressed with Detroit in the 3rd period, well, most of it. It'll be interesting to see if Detroit can come back.
These birds refuse to go down without a fight ([i]I just wish they could have ended it before 1AM :ph34r:

NefCanuck
oldeguy,Jun 3 2008, 07:51 AM Wrote:talk about your disappointment.....I was quite impressed with Detroit in the 3rd period, well, most of it. It'll be interesting to see if Detroit can come back.
[right][snapback]265799[/snapback][/right]
Come back?

I think you forgot that the Wings are still ahead. ;)
OAC_Sparky,Jun 3 2008, 12:54 PM Wrote:
oldeguy,Jun 3 2008, 07:51 AM Wrote:talk about your disappointment.....I was quite impressed with Detroit in the 3rd period, well, most of it. It'll be interesting to see if Detroit can come back.
[right][snapback]265799[/snapback][/right]
Come back?

I think you forgot that the Wings are still ahead. ;)
[right][snapback]265821[/snapback][/right]
Comeback from blowing the lead with less than a minute to go. I'm sure they can, but, maybe being too close to Toronto............ B)
no updates to the thread today? I thought there would be at least one proud wings fan or disappointed pens fan...

or maybe not?
darkpuppet,Jun 5 2008, 08:29 AM Wrote:no updates to the thread today?  I thought there would be at least one proud wings fan or disappointed pens fan...

or maybe not?
[right][snapback]265976[/snapback][/right]
Maybe he, they, are sleeping it off. Or busy building some Flex's and Edge's. Or is it Flexi and Edgei?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22